• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only been a couple of games, but JR has looked the time off he's had was good for him.

JR Smith, Dion Waters, Dwight Howard, Javal McGee, The Bald Mamba, KCP, Rondo...this team has a serious cast of characters. If only we could get Swaggy P back. lol

Be careful what you wish for

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perk isn't wrong. Lou Will brought this on himself when he decided to take the bleeding heart route of "we need to focus on social justice" stance. In the end, he looks like a hypocrite.

I disagree. After doing my research, he actually did have a legit family emergency. All Lou did wrong was go to that place but this wasn't a case of him leaving the bubble to have fun. He had some type of funeral/viewing to attend.

You can still be big on social justice and deal with regular human being stuff like death in the family

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. After doing my research, he actually did have a legit family emergency. All Lou did wrong was go to that place but this wasn't a case of him leaving the bubble to have fun. He had some type of funeral/viewing to attend.

You can still be big on social justice and deal with regular human being stuff like death in the family

Stopping by the strip club is a necessity as well?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The premise is this - Zion had a family emergency - went to take care of business then came back (at least from public perception).

Lou Will - same scenario - had family emergency, but we know he stopped off at the strip club. It's bad in two cases because 1) We're in a pandemic and the league is trying to limit public exposure outside of the bubble. If you have to take care of family shit, then cool, do it. But going to a strip club adds unnecessary exposure. 2) There's no issue with him handling family business. The issue is standing on a soap box and preaching social justice needs to be a priority over the NBA season. Then being seen at a strip club when you're not supposed to be there. That's the issue.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The premise is this - Zion had a family emergency - went to take care of business then came back (at least from public perception).

Lou Will - same scenario - had family emergency, but we know he stopped off at the strip club. It's bad in two cases because 1) We're in a pandemic and the league is trying to limit public exposure outside of the bubble. If you have to take care of family shit, then cool, do it. But going to a strip club adds unnecessary exposure. 2) There's no issue with him handling family business. The issue is standing on a soap box and preaching social justice needs to be a priority over the NBA season. Then being seen at a strip club when you're not supposed to be there. That's the issue.

Or maybe Zion wasn't around someone who going to post pictures to Instagram? Thats the funny thing about when players leave the bubble. We really have no idea what they're doing unless you get caught slipping as Lou did

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe Zion wasn't around someone who going to post pictures to Instagram? Thats the funny thing about when players leave the bubble. We really have no idea what they're doing unless you get caught slipping as Lou did

Which is exactly why they shouldn't step outside whatever protocols the NBA has in place. As Lou is finding out, you don't want to be the guy who gets caught.

Him trying to defend himself over it with his "15 years and that's the only dirt on me, shut up" nonsense doesn't help him either.

Yeah Lou, 15 years in and the only dirt on you is you doing something that could shut down the entire league and end the season so you could get strip club chicken wings...it's kind of a big deal.

Ever hear of Doordash? Uber Eats? Postmates?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's why I said public perception around Zion. Lou's an idiot. Lou decided to take this stand, then as the NBA season actually proceeded to start, he now is going to strip clubs because he got to leave the bubble. Don't know how the NBA season's a distraction, but a strip club isn't.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stopping by the strip club is a necessity as well?

They must have some damn good wings. He's full of shit though. Nobody goes to a strip club for the food.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They must have some damn good wings. He's full of shit though. Nobody goes to a strip club for the food.

yes I mean we all just go there for the foid right?

To be fair, a lot of folks are saying that the food is actually good there.

And if the wings in the picture someone posted are really from Magic City, they look good (although I wouldn't use crinkle fries as a side, I'd use steak fries).

I seriously doubt that you'll see Gordon Ramsey or Wolfgang Puck opening a strip club anytime soon.

But, I could see some young chefs going to strip clubs to make a name for themselves by elevating the food. Especially at a higher end club.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,121.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And if the wings in the picture someone posted are really from Magic City, they look good (although I wouldn't use crinkle fries as a side, I'd use steak fries).

I seriously doubt that you'll see Gordon Ramsey or Wolfgang Puck opening a strip club anytime soon.

But, I could see some young chefs going to strip clubs to make a name for themselves by elevating the food. Especially at a higher end club.

apparently they don’t do curbside pickup for lap damces

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I just don't see any legit properly trained top dollar young chef choosing to work at a strip club over a five star restaurant. The pay difference alone would be insane.

If you were a legit chef which place would you rather work at- a strip club called the Greasy Weasel or a super expensive establishment named Chateau Hoity Toity?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I said public perception around Zion. Lou's an idiot. Lou decided to take this stand, then as the NBA season actually proceeded to start, he now is going to strip clubs because he got to leave the bubble. Don't know how the NBA season's a distraction, but a strip club isn't.

It isn’t a distraction for Lou because he is only there for the food.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I just don't see any legit properly trained top dollar young chef choosing to work at a strip club over a five star restaurant. The pay difference alone would be insane.

If you were a legit chef which place would you rather work at- a strip club called the Greasy Weasel or a super expensive establishment named Chateau Hoity Toity?

LMAO @ "the greasy weasel "...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I've heard is the Marlins/A's game's been cancelled due to a virus outbreak amoung the Marlins. Total cases with them right now are at least 14 (four tested positive yesterday).

Did you hear that Kluber was taken out of the game yesterday after only 18 pitches? Got to watch the Indians the last three days thanks to a free preview from League Pass. What sucked though was I missed the 3 run homer by Ramirez due to technical problems.
Heard about Kluber and even though not with us that sucks.....feel bad for the guy. Trade was a dud for both teams.