• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we going to finish the season? Baseball that is.

4 Marlins with virus.

Seems like 2 additional Reds may have it as well

We played 3 games lol

I don't see any season playing out if it requires the people involved to be responsible on their own.
The NBA has a chance because of all that was put in place to eliminate the risk.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any season playing out if it requires the people involved to be responsible on their own.
The NBA has a chance because of all that was put in place to eliminate the risk.

Yeah i expect nba should be fine due to the bubble but mlb and nfl in trouble imo

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we going to finish the season? Baseball that is.

4 Marlins with virus.

Seems like 2 additional Reds may have it as well

We played 3 games lol

Actually, there are now 8 more players and 2 coaches that tested positive. So the total is now 14. Their home opener vs. the Orioles has been cancelled.

They seem to be the only team with that kind of outbreak (so far). It'll be interesting for MLB...because of their ability to have doubleheaders, they can make a lot of it up if things don't get too bad.

They may even pause the season for a couple of weeks or so to see if they can get things under control.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, there are now 8 more players and 2 coaches that tested positive. So the total is now 14. Their home opener vs. the Orioles has been cancelled.

They seem to be the only team with that kind of outbreak (so far). It'll be interesting for MLB...because of their ability to have doubleheaders, they can make a lot of it up if things don't get too bad.

They may even pause the season for a couple of weeks or so to see if they can get things under control.

Who didnt see this coming?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People like Lou are the people who can destroy the NBA season. Very selfish if you ask me.

For being dumb, the league shouldn't allow him in the bubble until next weekend then mandate a 2 week quarantine
Yep...if sports are to make it will be more about what players do off the field/court.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the NBA should not allow any player for any reason to come and go from the bubble.

If you have an emergency and you have to leave, then you dont come back.

What Lou Williams did put the entire restart at risk.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Bellator I recorded on Friday before I head to work.

I watched that. Know who won every fight. Next comment I'll list the winners. So how you doing?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the NBA should not allow any player for any reason to come and go from the bubble.

That is hard.

I do agree to a point.

But life happens. A lot more players, even some stars would have opted out if there was no protocol to leave and later return.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's an idiot and I thought you couldn't go out of the bubble? It doesn't make sense to have a bubble if: 1. you are allowed to go out of the bubble 2. the players continue to do so

Is it really that important you have to go outside the bubble? LOL Especially a strip club

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is hard.

I do agree to a point.

But life happens. A lot more players, even some stars would have opted out if there was no protocol to leave and later return.

Sure, to an extent. Stuff that unnecessary needs to be avoided. They should have something in place where you can contact a representative to tell them you have an family emergency or something. Make some kind of rule you can come back to the bubble after a period of time and testing.

One fuck up like Lou and it can shutdown the entire season

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have there been new announcements?

Only thing I've heard is the Marlins/A's game's been cancelled due to a virus outbreak amoung the Marlins. Total cases with them right now are at least 14 (four tested positive yesterday).

Did you hear that Kluber was taken out of the game yesterday after only 18 pitches? Got to watch the Indians the last three days thanks to a free preview from League Pass. What sucked though was I missed the 3 run homer by Ramirez due to technical problems.