• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did you feel the need to even state this?

It's all semantics.

You can have HIV and feel healthy.

BUT, you still have HIV.

See my comment above that tlance replied to. I want to remind people that just getting this thing for many/most is a big nothing (like every NBA player that has). You've seen from my past comments that doesn't mean we shouldn't be very careful, that we shouldn't have locked down, that we need to stop being extra careful with the vulnerable. But NBA players I just do not worry about their health.

And heck, it will probably be safer in that bubble than for the players who aren't in it.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu .

The Prez had about 3k turnout here.

I hope they are all okay after swallowing this bullshit hook, line and sinker.

I'm not even being sarcastic. He has a ton of elderly support here and I hope nobody gets sick.

In a video posted Sunday to the church’s Facebook page, senior pastor Luke Barnett claimed that the church had installed air purifiers that “kill 99.9 percent of COVID in 10 minutes.” Standing shoulder to shoulder with the church’s chief operations officer, Brendon Zastrow, Barnett explains that the church contracted with a local company called CleanAir EXP to install the purifiers. “When you come into our auditorium, 99 percent of COVID is gone, killed—if it was there in the first place,” Barnett says in the clip. “You can know when you come here you’ll be safe and protected. Thank God for great technology and thank God for being proactive.”

The video was later removed from the church’s Facebook page. “We understand there is recent confusion around the claims made by one of our customers around our laboratory testing,” the CEO of CleanAir EXP, Tim Bender, said in an email statement. “Our patented technology leads to a 99.9% elimination of airborne coronavirus surrogates. We do not, however, eliminate COVID-19 at this time.”

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu .

I'm not even being sarcastic. He has a ton of elderly support here and I hope nobody gets sick.

In a video posted Sunday to the church’s Facebook page, senior pastor Luke Barnett claimed that the church had installed air purifiers that “kill 99.9 percent of COVID in 10 minutes.” Standing shoulder to shoulder with the church’s chief operations officer, Brendon Zastrow, Barnett explains that the church contracted with a local company called CleanAir EXP to install the purifiers. “When you come into our auditorium, 99 percent of COVID is gone, killed—if it was there in the first place,” Barnett says in the clip. “You can know when you come here you’ll be safe and protected. Thank God for great technology and thank God for being proactive.”

The video was later removed from the church’s Facebook page. “We understand there is recent confusion around the claims made by one of our customers around our laboratory testing,” the CEO of CleanAir EXP, Tim Bender, said in an email statement. “Our patented technology leads to a 99.9% elimination of airborne coronavirus surrogates. We do not, however, eliminate COVID-19 at this time.”

Jesus what a dumbass pastor.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See my comment above that tlance replied to. I want to remind people that just getting this thing for many/most is a big nothing (like every NBA player that has). You've seen from my past comments that doesn't mean we shouldn't be very careful, that we shouldn't have locked down, that we need to stop being extra careful with the vulnerable. But NBA players I just do not worry about their health.

And heck, it will probably be safer in that bubble than for the players who aren't in it.
Listen, at this point, neither of our positions are going to change.

You and I both can post til the cows come home, nothing you say will sway me and vice versa.

You think it's nothing, I think we don't and won't know that for sure for years.

It is what it is.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, at this point, neither of our positions are going to change.

You and I both can post til the cows come home, nothing you say will sway me and vice versa.

You think it's nothing, I think we don't and won't know that for sure for years.

It is what it is.

This is just completely false, but yeah we don't need to keep going back and forth.

It's guys like wingsauce who seem to think it was nothing worth doing anything about.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus what a dumbass pastor.
Shit is scary.

Either you or I will come out on the wrong side of the coronavirus debate, here's hoping it's me.

But, ffs....

Neither of us are sheep that will believe anything without doing some due diligence on the topic.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just completely false, but yeah we don't need to keep going back and forth.

It's guys like wingsauce who seem to think it was nothing worth doing anything about.
What part is false?

All bullshit aside, I'm not trolling you are trying to start a argument.

So, let me clarify....

When I said you think it's nothing, I meant ....nothing for the players to worry about.

I didn't mean the virus as a whole.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What part is false?

All bullshit aside, I'm not trolling you are trying to start a argument.

So, let me clarify....

When I said you think it's nothing, I meant ....nothing for the players to worry about.

I didn't mean the virus as a whole.
Yeah that's all I meant, I don't think it's dangerous to NBA players. So far I'm right, but that could change

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu .

I feel like that is a lawsuit for sure.

If/when someone dies from Covid, if it can be traced back to this event I would think there would be a really strong case for negligent cause there. People believe the message, think they are safe and fail to take necessary precautions.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like that is a lawsuit for sure.

If/when someone dies from Covid, if it can be traced back to this event I would there would be a really strong case for negligent cause there. People believe the message, think they are safe and fail to take necessary precautions.
People, on both sides of the debate, need to stop with the definitive, absolute, claims and statements.

We have no idea....yet.

But, yeah....huge difference in those two claims.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's all I meant, I don't think it's dangerous to NBA players. So far I'm right, but that could change

Ok,

but just saying that there is a chance it could change means it isn’t nothing for players to worry about.

I am not suggesting that the possibility of getting infected and whatever small chance of that leading to long term consequences is worth sitting out.

But definitely adds an element of risk.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically 60 games against 9 teams.....sounds fair

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avery Bradley isn't playing
He's a fucking clown.

If I'm a Lakers fan, I wouldn't even give a fuck.

Dude is like Jeff Green.

He will have one good game and shit the bed the next 5.

If I had to pick a guy capable of hitting 6 threes in a game, it would be Jr. Smith over Bradley.

Smith, Crawford, Vince Carter, Allen Crabbe...sign any of those guys and move forward.

This Motherfucker wants to talk about taking a stand for what's right?

Maybe not paying off your sexual assault accuser would be a good place to start.

I have nothing bad to say about Ariza.

His situation is very different. Under normal circumstances , he would not still be playing.

He has no power over visitation. So, I would choose my kid too.

Fuck Avery Bradley.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a while since I've been on so hello to all, hope y'all have been well...2nd, losing AB is a fairly big deal. Not from an offensive perspective, but dude was playing like Boston AB on defense, and that'll now fall on KCP/Dion/Caruso

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember: They have Waiters too.

They will be fine.

I think Howard would be the bigger loss and I believe he is gonna play.
I hope we're getting that Dion waiters, but with 8 regular season games, I got no clue