• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our title hopes depend on Dion Waiters and JR Smith playing a sizable role.

:L :L :L

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember: They have Waiters too.

They will be fine.

I think Howard would be the bigger loss and I believe he is gonna play.

They can’t replace Bradley’s on the ball defense though. He is a hound.

I agree they will be fine. Even better offensively with Waiters and Smith. But that defense was pretty important especially for the Clippers match up, IMO.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu .

The Prez had about 3k turnout here.

I hope they are all okay after swallowing this bullshit hook, line and sinker.

I'm not even being sarcastic. He has a ton of elderly support here and I hope nobody gets sick.

In a video posted Sunday to the church’s Facebook page, senior pastor Luke Barnett claimed that the church had installed air purifiers that “kill 99.9 percent of COVID in 10 minutes.” Standing shoulder to shoulder with the church’s chief operations officer, Brendon Zastrow, Barnett explains that the church contracted with a local company called CleanAir EXP to install the purifiers. “When you come into our auditorium, 99 percent of COVID is gone, killed—if it was there in the first place,” Barnett says in the clip. “You can know when you come here you’ll be safe and protected. Thank God for great technology and thank God for being proactive.”

The video was later removed from the church’s Facebook page. “We understand there is recent confusion around the claims made by one of our customers around our laboratory testing,” the CEO of CleanAir EXP, Tim Bender, said in an email statement. “Our patented technology leads to a 99.9% elimination of airborne coronavirus surrogates. We do not, however, eliminate COVID-19 at this time.”

I was kinda surprised the event wasn't televised. Maybe Trump was worried about how many people will show up? Easier to lie about crowd size if no cameras are around.

Did you hear this gem yet? Said on 6/15. Talking about that Tulsa rally.

"and we expect to have...you know...it's like a record setting crowd. we've never had an empty seat" "and we certainly won't in Oklahoma"

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad you finally see why I was concerned.
Never really doubted the concern.....only that they wouldn't have plans to alleviate the concerns. They do for the players. I still believe they will for the workers, as well.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically 60 games against 9 teams.....sounds fair

I mean, it is when it comes to finding a division winner (sort of, as winning each division not the same level of difficulty...but this is always the case), but certainly a major issue for however many WC teams they settle on (which looks like the usual 2 as of now).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, too late to try and use this shit.

Yeah, from what has been said, he has been lockstep with Kyrie on this thing the whole way.

To suddenly come out with this about his kid when pretty much every other player (including Javale who has legit concern because of asthma) seems like more of a "CYA" to keep people off his back.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember: They have Waiters too.

They will be fine.

I think Howard would be the bigger loss and I believe he is gonna play.

Agree. I like Bradley ok and I'm no particular fan of JR, but JR is a better shooter. Having Waiters also helps.

Yeah, we haven't heard he's not and the Lakers said they are confident he's playing. I think today is when they have to notify teams, so we'll see if Dwight says anything or not.

I hope he plays. I don't want to have to go back to hating him again. lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a while since I've been on so hello to all, hope y'all have been well...2nd, losing AB is a fairly big deal. Not from an offensive perspective, but dude was playing like Boston AB on defense, and that'll now fall on KCP/Dion/Caruso

Thought tRona got you. Glad it didn't.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have said all along selfishly I would take the end of baseball and NBA this year to guarantee CFB/NFL is played.

I don't see how football can conceivably happen, college or pro. Too many people for a "bubble", the game has as much contact as possible, far too many teams to avoid infection, etc. Even if they start either football season, I doubt they complete it. Major college athletics should just take a year off (sucks for the kids and is a huge money drain on the universities, but they can't even reasonably guarantee safety).