• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hart left the scrimmage early today and skipped his planned media availability. Not great. Hayes commented that he didn't think it was serious, but we'll see!

Teams are prohibited from sharing details. The players negotiated that into the return to play agreement. All they can say is "unable to participate".

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw
Hart left the scrimmage early today and skipped his planned media availability. Not great. Hayes commented that he didn't think it was serious, but we'll see!

Teams are prohibited from sharing details. The players negotiated that into the return to play agreement. All they can say is "unable to participate".
I saw that. I thought I read somewhere that he may have tweaked a muscle in his lower abdomen. From what I read, he took himself out as a precaution and it wasn't serious. Hope for the best.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake did not play in a scrimmage yesterday but is on the ice today. Ghost apparently played very well yesterday and has had a strong camp.
Great. We need a top effort from everyone to get this cup.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading Awaz post that Hart was hurt got me nervous. As i read the updates i am more at ease. Still back spams are nothing to take lightly with a goalie.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading Awaz post that Hart was hurt got me nervous. As i read the updates i am more at ease. Still back spams are nothing to take lightly with a goalie.

Didn't mean to be a 'shock headline' guy! Sorry about that.

Handful of guys out from practice today, Hart included. Probably some maintenance days at this point.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philadelphia Flyers Extend Oskar Lindblom - Last Word on Hockey

I am a little surprised about $3,000,000/year for 3 years, but good for him. The team did right.

Have to read that as them being confident he can come back and be back around full strength. That's great news.

Also reading on twitter they want to save a roster spot so he can go with the team to the bubble. That's fantastic. Fletcher said he refused to rule out practicing or even getting into games, but that seems a little far-fetched. Good on the Flyers for wanting to bring him along though. He'll be great to have around. Really happy for Oskar.

(and for the Flyers, if they get the Oskar of the first half for $3M/yr that's a steal and half)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to read that as them being confident he can come back and be back around full strength. That's great news.

Also reading on twitter they want to save a roster spot so he can go with the team to the bubble. That's fantastic. Fletcher said he refused to rule out practicing or even getting into games, but that seems a little far-fetched. Good on the Flyers for wanting to bring him along though. He'll be great to have around. Really happy for Oskar.

(and for the Flyers, if they get the Oskar of the first half for $3M/yr that's a steal and half)
Hopefully he can return and produce next season. I love this contract and applaud management for getting it done now

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For a dude who has overcome a rare form of bone cancer, I won't exactly rule it out either.

#OSKARSTRONG

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So pumped for tomorrow. Reports from practice over the weekend is that Hart will be good to play tomorrow. Would think he gets some time and Elliot gets some time.

Zamula and Lindblom both on the playoff roster. Frost too, but that was pretty much a given. Nothing surprising amongst the 'cuts'. A little surprised they're bringing 4 goalies (Ustimenko and Lyon), but I think I saw a tweet last night that basically said half the teams are doing that, half are taking 3.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So pumped for tomorrow. Reports from practice over the weekend is that Hart will be good to play tomorrow. Would think he gets some time and Elliot gets some time.

Zamula and Lindblom both on the playoff roster. Frost too, but that was pretty much a given. Nothing surprising amongst the 'cuts'. A little surprised they're bringing 4 goalies (Ustimenko and Lyon), but I think I saw a tweet last night that basically said half the teams are doing that, half are taking 3.
Official 24 man roster:

Forwards: Andy Andreoff, Nicolas Aube-Kubel, Connor Bunnaman, Sean Couturier, Joel Farabee, Morgan Frost, Claude Giroux, Derek Grant, Kevin Hayes, Travis Konecny, Scott Laughton, Oskar Lindblom, Tyler Pitlick, Michael Raffl, Nate Thompson, James van Riemsdyk, Jakub Voracek; Defenseman: Justin Braun, Mark Friedman, Shayne Gostisbehere, Robert Hagg, Philippe Myers, Matt Niskanen, Ivan Provorov, Travis Sanheim, Andy Welinski, Yegor Zamula; Goaltenders: Brian Elliott, Carter Hart, Alex Lyon, Kirill Ustimenko