• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why yes, I am still alive. They need to get this playoff shindig started already. I've run out of home improvement projects and money at the same time, funny how that works.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then 8/6 Washington and 8/9 Tampa Bay.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then 8/6 Washington and 8/9 Tampa Bay.
Let's get a go fund me page set up to raise funds to bribe the Toronto "ICE KEEPER" to paint Flyers logos at center ice. Maybe the home ice magic can be replicated !

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers announce official roster for Phase 3 of NHL’s return to play program

Notables:
Patrick not on the list. Fletcher said in his press conference the goal is to have him 100% for the 2020-21 season and that Patrick says he's feeling better now than he has in the last 12 months. AV also mentioned 2 weeks to get ready for the playoffs is not enough for someone that hasn't played in over a year.

Zamula is on the list. Pretty cool/promising. Should at least get a bunch of practice reps with NHL players. Should help get him ready for the fall.

Everyone else makes sense. AV said they considered Kase and Ratcliffe but decided against it at the end of the day. My guess is they feel good about their offensive depth, felt like they needed more bottom 6 types. Kase/Ratcliffe aren't really suited for that role.

AV said his focus is on Aug 11th and the ECQF. He'll use more than the typical 20 players in the round robin to give him the best chance of maximizing the lineup for 8/11. They want a higher seed, but it's the second priority. I would expect Ghost and Hagg to get game(s). Hart/Elliot to get game(s). Frost probably gets in at some point. Twarynski, Bunnaman, Andreoff probably get in at some point to make sure they've got what they want in the bottom 6.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers announce official roster for Phase 3 of NHL’s return to play program

Notables:
Patrick not on the list. Fletcher said in his press conference the goal is to have him 100% for the 2020-21 season and that Patrick says he's feeling better now than he has in the last 12 months. AV also mentioned 2 weeks to get ready for the playoffs is not enough for someone that hasn't played in over a year.

Zamula is on the list. Pretty cool/promising. Should at least get a bunch of practice reps with NHL players. Should help get him ready for the fall.

Everyone else makes sense. AV said they considered Kase and Ratcliffe but decided against it at the end of the day. My guess is they feel good about their offensive depth, felt like they needed more bottom 6 types. Kase/Ratcliffe aren't really suited for that role.

AV said his focus is on Aug 11th and the ECQF. He'll use more than the typical 20 players in the round robin to give him the best chance of maximizing the lineup for 8/11. They want a higher seed, but it's the second priority. I would expect Ghost and Hagg to get game(s). Hart/Elliot to get game(s). Frost probably gets in at some point. Twarynski, Bunnaman, Andreoff probably get in at some point to make sure they've got what they want in the bottom 6.
Excellent post!

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im picking JVR in his first game back from injury

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not for the pandemic, you could make a strong argument that we were on pace to win the division outright. Our stellar record this calendar year and against our division and conference goes a long way toward proving that.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake did not play in a scrimmage yesterday but is on the ice today. Ghost apparently played very well yesterday and has had a strong camp.