• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Kobe said the same thing-

with LeBron I believe him more than Kobe though. LeBron has never been hurt and is a freak and takes care of his body like a crazy person.

Like I have been saying- I think LeBron has this year and next year left of the back end of his "prime". After that- playing in his age 36 season- we will have to reassess. I think its possible that 2 years from now he continues to be a great, if not elite player, but at that point you play it by ear, year by year, since a drop off can happen quick once you get passed 35 years old in the NBA.....really once you get passed 33-34 but LeBron is a total freak.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude appears to be a standup individual.

He does a lot of good.

damn straight. I think being in LA will be good for everyone too. He will and can speak out, and he sure as hell is alot smarter and more generous than Laura Ingraham.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is truly one of the great people of our generation. Say what you want about his game, but off the court, he's a true humanitarian.

I heard somebody make the Mohammed Ali comparison yesterday. It is fitting. LeBron's greatness transcends the game, and there aren't many athletes who have contributed as much off the court as LeBron has.