• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nike Jerseys

New Lakers jerseys

Pros: Could be lighting (and its hard to tell on screen without seeing it live in game nowadays), but it appears they have gone back to the traditional gold as opposed to that god awful neon banana shit they had last year for the home yellows.

Cons: WTF is up with that hideous black stripe on the sides of the Purple roadies?

TBD: They better go back to wearing the whites on Sundays and on holidays instead of random ass times of the year

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Hoops was off, but the one thing about Deng is that the Lakers Might be able to move him next summer with a trade exception and some draft picks.

I just don't see the point in losing those picks. If the Lakers need cap space to add a max deal next year, they can stretch Deng. Once they have 2 max deals (along with their kids intact), it's just a matter of filling in the depth chart with whichever vets want to join up (which can be signed with exceptions and vet min contracts). Luxury repeater tax is a few years off, so no worries about that for now.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nike Jerseys

New Lakers jerseys

Pros: Could be lighting (and its hard to tell on screen without seeing it live in game nowadays), but it appears they have gone back to the traditional gold as opposed to that god awful neon banana shit they had last year for the home yellows.

Cons: WTF is up with that hideous black stripe on the sides of the Purple roadies?

TBD: They better go back to wearing the whites on Sundays and on holidays instead of random ass times of the year

Maybe the black stripe is a continuation from the black jerseys, which don't appear to be a choice this year?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McHale says "you're welcome, Danny!"

1halloween38.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the black stripe is a continuation from the black jerseys, which don't appear to be a choice this year?

Apparently with the 4th jersey they're going to be honoring a different Laker legend. Least year it was the Mamba-black unis

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nike Jerseys

New Lakers jerseys

I don't know how I feel about them yet. But I do agree with you - they need to stick with the gold (or yellow now) for home games and purple for road games.

And in a way I'm kinda hoping Lebron changes his uni number just to piss off the over-eager fans :evil:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see the point in losing those picks. If the Lakers need cap space to add a max deal next year, they can stretch Deng. Once they have 2 max deals (along with their kids intact), it's just a matter of filling in the depth chart with whichever vets want to join up (which can be signed with exceptions and vet min contracts). Luxury repeater tax is a few years off, so no worries about that for now.
I think waive and stretch makes more sense next year for sure, but if they found a way to move him, that would free up 6 million

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, MAYBE if he can just get us to the Finals.