• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, drive down the price that other teams are willing to pay.

Do you want to give up a Tatum or Fox or someone like that if you know there's a good chance that it's for a 1 year rental?

If you know he'll re-sign with you, you absolutely offer whatever it takes (which is why the Lakers a basically offering everybody and a bunch of picks).

But if you think he's likely to be a 1 year rental, why give up guys like that?
you dont if you think its going to be a 1 year rental- but i dont think ainge thinks it would be a 1 year rental and is ready to call the guys bluff.

I dont think Davis would walk away from playing with Kyrie, and a very good supporting cast and a ton of extra money to up root himself for a 3rd time in 3 years to go play with a 36 year old LeBron.

but thats just me. We shall see what happens.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree that Klay can't create his own shot. If he ever did work on that though he'd be a monster on offense.

I don't watch him as much as you do. But I'm not convinced that he can't create his own shot. He's just never had to.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch him as much as you do. But I'm not convinced that he can't create his own shot. He's just never had to.
Next time you do watch the Dubs pay close attention to the lineup when KD & Steph go out. Klay is always left in with that 2nd unit and my gawd....struggling to score is putting it nicely lol. That is why GS is looking at Wesley if he is bought out. That 2nd unit seriously needs help. A true PG that could spell Steph and execute for Klay would be ideal.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He called a spade a spade. You mocked it at the time, but you seem to share his sentiments now a days. Funny how that works.
Can't say I've seen him ridicule Lebron's skills as a player. I happen to think the guy's a dick, but still think he's in consideration for the GOAT.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont if you think its going to be a 1 year rental- but i dont think ainge thinks it would be a 1 year rental and is ready to call the guys bluff.

He may very well be. If he does and it works, that'll be great for the Celtics. But if he doesn't. You gave up an awful lot for a 1 year rental.

Having said that, if there's a team that can afford to do that, it's probably the Celtics. Especially if Ainge can get the Pels to take more picks than players.

Personally, I wouldn't take that gamble. But then, I won't even gamble vcash, soooo... lol

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont think Davis would walk away from playing with Kyrie, and a very good supporting cast and a ton of extra money to up root himself for a 3rd time in 3 years to go play with a 36 year old LeBron.

but thats just me. We shall see what happens.
I have to agree. If what Rich Paul said is true, and he wants to play for a team that will compete for championships I think he stays in Bos if that's where he's traded.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? i think its a good idea to mock LeBron James in a playoff series?

thats news to me. lol
Yeah I didn't see you saying that. He's a dick, but I have said I'd never bet against him in the playoffs.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time you do watch the Dubs pay close attention to the lineup when KD & Steph go out. Klay is always left in with that 2nd unit and my gawd....struggling to score is putting it nicely lol. That is why GS is looking at Wesley if he is bought out. That 2nd unit seriously needs help. A true PG that could spell Steph and execute for Klay would be ideal.

I'll pay more attention to that.

Assuming you're right, I have the solution...

Trade KD to the Lakers for Lonzo. :thumb:

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's splitting hairs because at some point it's probably a decision the Dubs will be faced with (between Klay & Dray).

So who guys taking?

This is also for non Warrior fans

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because you repeat your previous babble does not make it true or right. Maybe you should watch games like the players do in film time so you can grasp even the simple concepts. My goodness you are dense.
LAD to English (again) - "ya got me again dt with clear, concise logic to refute my point, but you know I cannot man(or woman) up and say so."

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAD to English (again) - "ya got me again dt with clear, concise logic to refute my point, but you know I cannot man(or woman) up and say so."
If this is what you take away from that then there's nothing else I can do to make it any more clear. and I don't know what LAD to English even means

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am LOLing because I think you're funny. You don't know what LOL means?
I do, but me making you look foolish would not usually be followed by an LOL by you....but you are an enigma, so who knows what I should expect.

You might be the Kyrie of Sports Forums.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is what you take away from that then there's nothing else I can do to make it any more clear. and I don't know what LAD to English even means
But you'll try and I cannot wait. Instead of saying, "yeah, he was the #2 on a Finals team so clearly I was wrong in butting in" you go with "but he was #3 when he was acquired."

Clearly you are an enigma.