• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you can beat the Wolves, twice, especially with Jimmy sitting on back to backs and KAT's lack of testicular fortitude.

You should wax the Mavs and could avenge that loss to the Spurs.

Yep, and they should be back at full strength for most of those games too (well, Rondo and Ingram anyway). Might get one of the first few to push it to 5-2, best case.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey if you think missing the playoffs in a league where over half the teams make it would not stick to hi mat all- go for it.

i siad if he misses the playoffs his legacy will take a hit. If you dont agree with me- then whoop d fucking doo- but to act like "issues" that you cannot even substantiate have anything to do with that take is both cowardly and incompetent.

You went from pimping LeBron up 24/7 to his biggest critic once he went to the Lakers. But yeah you don't have any issues, riiiight. And you can say whatever you want to try & make yourself feel better. We all see through your bullshit. You're pissed he's no longer a Cav. That's the real reason you'll be overly critical about him all year.

There's no way you'd say something negative about him if he was still playing for your team.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really surprised at the amount of people, Spurs fans, that I'm seeing on Twitter (I know, I shouldn't be surprised) that are wanting to go diving off the deep end. Everyone literally expected this team after the preseason injuries to be total ass. Even before the iniuries, their best defender was their point guard. It was a given they were gonna be bad.

Now, they can score a TON of points. Lots of firepower on the team. They can be a 45-50 win team with EVERYONE healthy. Without Dejounte, 40 wins seems difficult. I don't see why that's hard to grasp for people.
I don't count you out of the playoffs.

You have a motivated Derozan, Lamarcus is still a load, and Pop.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck with this team they could win them all, or lose them all.

They play like they did yesterday and 5-2 isn't unrealistic

The only game I would be willing to bet money that you lose is Toronto.....

....and that's only if Kawhi plays.

Like the Celtics, the Lakers don't actually suck.

They are just underachieving because they are incorporating so many new players.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that sounds about right to me.

Plus I would love it if the Lakers started off 4-8. You dont want to dig too much of a hole in that bear of a Western Conference.

Over half the teams in the NBA make the playoffs.....I dont think its likely ot happen- but if LBJ is sitting at one when Round 1 starts his legacy is gonna take a hit.

3-4 would make it 4-7.

#Math

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't count you out of the playoffs.

You have a motivated Derozan, Lamarcus is still a load, and Pop.

The Spurs not in the playoffs would be weird.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO!! ;)

The C's offense clearly isn't there yet... work in progress.

That Orlando game was painful to watch.

I'll wait a few week before worrying too bad about it, though.
I mean, don't Boston fans have enough to celebrate?

I'm from LA. But, I'm no Dodgers fan.

Still, Celtics, Red Sox, Patriots....

Stop being GREEDY!!!!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though I said 4-3 or 5-2, I can also see 2-5

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry wiggy no matter what the Lakers do only you think LeBron's legacy will take a hit. Like I said before it's gonna be funny watching you bitch, moan & complain all season long. The sad thing if he was still a Cav you wouldn't have any issues w/ him. You hypocrite.
from before LeBron left dicklick- wiating for your mea culpa...

"ill be the first one to criticize lebron when he deserves it- like the Kevin love- fit in- dont fit out- text---- the Decision, his passive aggressiveness at times, undermining Blatt at times. LeBron is far from perfect and does some strange things at times. Responding to idiotic comments that Phil clearly meant as disparaging is not one of those times."

"LeBron has done PLENTY wrong.

I hated how he just ran Blatt out of town and didnt even give him a chance. Of course, the Decision, how he was passive-aggressive with Kevin Love via social media instead of being straight up with him--- GIVING UP in Game 5 vs. Boston was just pathetic- one of the worst performancesi have ever seen out of a big time player....LeBron is far far from perfect and does weird shit that i dont agree ----

but in the grand scheme of things- the guy is an all time great- has an all time great work ethic- is an all time great teammate, and has been amazing for the community.

Does he open his mouth and write shit on social media sometimes that is stupid/weird/totally unnceessary? yah......

but in the grand scheme of things that stuff is NOTHING compared to what he brings to your team, your culture, your c

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not crazy to think they lose to Denver, San Antonio, Portland, Minny, and Toronto
not to be mr. obvious but they will win some of those games and lose some---- i dont see them going like 1-6 or 6-1.....nothing extreme...just kind of in the middle for the time being.

now if they only win 2 of those games and are all of a sudden like 3-8 or something then that pressure is gonna start to get amped up a little bit.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to be mr. obvious but they will win some of those games and lose some---- i dont see them going like 1-6 or 6-1.....nothing extreme...just kind of in the middle for the time being.

now if they only win 2 of those games and are all of a sudden like 3-8 or something then that pressure is gonna start to get amped up a little bit.
Agree with all of this.

But, you know who has the same record as the Lakers?

The Rockets.

It's not panic time.

But, they can't let that hole get too deep.