• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DJ, @shopson67 , @trojanfan12 , @ChiefsLakers67 , @Shaqdaddy11 ....

Lakers record in the next 7 games?

Denver, Blazers, Wolves twice, Raptors, Spurs, Mavs....

I say 3-4 because of suspensions.

But, I wouldn't be shocked if they beat everyone outside of the Raptors.
that sounds about right to me.

Plus I would love it if the Lakers started off 4-8. You dont want to dig too much of a hole in that bear of a Western Conference.

Over half the teams in the NBA make the playoffs.....I dont think its likely ot happen- but if LBJ is sitting at one when Round 1 starts his legacy is gonna take a hit.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck with this team they could win them all, or lose them all.

They play like they did yesterday and 5-2 isn't unrealistic
Their opponent was a big reason why they played like they did yesterday. Suns defense makes every team look like Showtime

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plus I would love it if the Lakers started off 4-8. You dont want to dig too much of a hole in that bear of a Western Conference.

Over half the teams in the NBA make the playoffs.....I dont think its likely ot happen- but if LBJ is sitting at one when Round 1 starts his legacy is gonna take a hit.
Same troll, different day
Acting all reasonable and concerned just to make Laker fans worry. Classic.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really surprised at the amount of people, Spurs fans, that I'm seeing on Twitter (I know, I shouldn't be surprised) that are wanting to go diving off the deep end. Everyone literally expected this team after the preseason injuries to be total ass. Even before the iniuries, their best defender was their point guard. It was a given they were gonna be bad.

Now, they can score a TON of points. Lots of firepower on the team. They can be a 45-50 win team with EVERYONE healthy. Without Dejounte, 40 wins seems difficult. I don't see why that's hard to grasp for people.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry wiggy no matter what the Lakers do only you think LeBron's legacy will take a hit. Like I said before it's gonna be funny watching you bitch, moan & complain all season long. The sad thing if he was still a Cav you wouldn't have any issues w/ him. You hypocrite.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their opponent was a big reason why they played like they did yesterday. Suns defense makes every team look like Showtime

I'm talking about the things the Lakers were in complete control over.

Two turnovers in the first 3 quarters until they let the kiddies play in the end, and controlling the fouls.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about the things the Lakers were in complete control over.

Two turnovers in the first 3 quarters until they let the kiddies play in the end, and controlling the fouls.
But turnovers depend on your opponent too. Not saying the Lakers looked bad, they looked great
But so does any team that plays the Suns

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry wiggy no matter what the Lakers do only you think LeBron's legacy will take a hit. Like I said before it's gonna be funny watching you bitch, moan & complain all season long. The sad thing if he was still a Cav you wouldn't have any issues w/ him. You hypocrite.
hey if you think missing the playoffs in a league where over half the teams make it would not stick to hi mat all- go for it.

i siad if he misses the playoffs his legacy will take a hit. If you dont agree with me- then whoop d fucking doo- but to act like "issues" that you cannot even substantiate have anything to do with that take is both cowardly and incompetent.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blake set the NBA high the night previous with 50 in an OT win.

Steph just got 51 and didn't even play the 4th quarter.
No doubt.

But, in fairness, Blake doesn't play with Durant, Klay to keep the defense honest.

Do I think Curry is capable of those numbers if he was a one man band?

If it was just him, I think he could go for 70.

But that doesn't fit in my narrative....lol

We_Do_Not_Concede_2.jpg

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But turnovers depend on your opponent too. Not saying the Lakers looked bad, they looked great
But so does any team that plays the Suns
Yeah, last night was great to get the monkey off their back and to build a little chemistry.

But, the Suns, Hawks and Kings are still doormats.

If they put out that type of performance against the Nugz, I will be impressed.

The Suns?

Nah.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

after 4 games? you have to got be shitting me.

Looks like we can count on Bogdon to shoot 78% from 3 for the rest of the season!

Looks like Blake Griffin is gonna lead the NBA in scoring this season!

Looks like Damian Jones is gonna lead the league in FG%!

LOL oh man.....too funny

Those are all do to one game outlier performances. McGee has been steady every game.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't fathom a LeBron led team missing the playoffs without catastrophic injuries.

But, lots of people thought the Lakers would be a playing team this year, with the growth of the kiddie corps, without LeBron.

I personally think those folks are on .....

cocaine_o_224103.jpg

So, the Kobe and Cavs fans would definitely come for his head.

But, the rest of the world would be like meh...

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt.

But, in fairness, Blake doesn't play with Durant, Klay to keep the defense honest.

Do I think Curry is capable of those numbers if he was a one man band?

If it was just him, I think he could go for 70.

But that doesn't fit in my narrative....lol

We_Do_Not_Concede_2.jpg

LOL. I know, I'm just talking shit while I can. Only 4 games in, so gotta put the forum on notice.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca

I also do this to show that Curry is not a lesser player than he was during his two MVP seasons. If anything he's better. But he's deferring at a substantial rate. If he wanted to be selfish, he could still set the league on fire.

Not that it's necessarily members of this forum, but people continually disrespect Curry. Gotta let them hear it when I can.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca

I also do this to show that Curry is not a lesser player than he was during his two MVP seasons. If anything he's better. But he's deferring at a substantial rate. If he wanted to be selfish, he could still set the league on fire.

Not that it's necessarily members of this forum, but people continually disrespect Curry. Gotta let them hear it when I can.
...and you are correct.

People forget, he's a 2 time MVP and Durant joined HIM because he couldn't beat HIM.

It doesn't cheapen Curry because he put the Team before individual success by willingly allowing Durant to eat.

He's selfless and he's awesome.

Like LeBron, KAJ we take him for granted.