• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I figured

Huh? I don't care where the guy winds up. Not like I'm a Celtic or Knick fan.
I care.

I don't see why Durant, Jimmy Butler or Kawhi would even consider signing with the Clippers this Summer.

So, I prefer not to have a front row seat to LeBron and AD taking the Lakers to the WCF.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care.

I don't see why Durant, Jimmy Butler or Kawhi would even consider signing with the Clippers this Summer.

So, I prefer not to have a front row seat to LeBron and AD taking the Lakers to the WCF.

What about Lebron, AD, and Kawhi?
Lebron, AD, and Kyrie?
Lebron, AD, Butler?
I don't think they can swing Lebron, AD, and Durant (unless he takes less money).

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, and the money aspect is a huge part of it. Getting AD this year allows the Lakers to chase another max contract this summer, but if they have to wait until free agency to get AD, that will eat up a bigger chunk of the cap, limiting their options to surround him a bit. Plus, there will be decisions to be made on some of these youngsters coming up.
You won't have max space of you eat Solomon Hill.

If you cut bait to all the youngsters....Bongs, Wagner et al...

You are looking at about 26 mil.

That will get you Bledsoe and JJ Redick not Kawhi, Durant , Kyrie or Klay.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been reported by both Shams and Woj, so it's likely a legit list.

Yeah as of right now but a perfect recent example is PG and possibly Kawhi. You really think Toronto was on his list to sign long-term and he looks to be happy there. Winning does wonders. Obviously, he has a list as of right now and I am not doubting that but things change over time.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao @ you trying to convince us, and yourself, that Woj doesn't have sources.
who said he doesn't have sources? But you were just shown someone with no sources came up with the same "report" and anyone who knows how to work the trade machine can come up with rumors.

Something you fail to address (which is a clear sign of the irrational, so no surprise) is that most of the recent big deals to go down were a surprise....CP to Houston, PG to OKC, Kyrie to Boston, the Cavs deadline deals

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Lebron, AD, and Kawhi?
Lebron, AD, and Kyrie?
Lebron, AD, Butler?
I don't think they can swing Lebron, AD, and Durant (unless he takes less money).
Butler, Klay, Kemba are taking the money.

Durant, Kyrie, Kawhi don't want to be Lebron's caddy.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are wanting 4 1st rounders now LOL geez just decline and move on already. Wait until the summer and you can trade with Boston and get what you want out of the deal.

4 1sts and 2nds reportedly

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, and the money aspect is a huge part of it. Getting AD this year allows the Lakers to chase another max contract this summer, but if they have to wait until free agency to get AD, that will eat up a bigger chunk of the cap, limiting their options to surround him a bit. Plus, there will be decisions to be made on some of these youngsters coming up.

Nope, not with the Hill contract. That's why it sucks for the Lakers they don't have that player in the deal that can do wonders, like a Tatum, they have to take back a shit contract and can't go after a max player. Screws up a lot.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said he doesn't have sources? But you were just shown someone with no sources came up with the same "report" and anyone who knows how to work the trade machine can come up with rumors.

Something you fail to address (which is a clear sign of the irrational, so no surprise) is that most of the recent big deals to go down were a surprise....CP to Houston, PG to OKC, Kyrie to Boston, the Cavs deadline deals
Anyone can do Woj's job.

Shhhhhh, the adults are talking.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His father?

Translation

Unidentified sources = Please God, I don't want this to happen.
No chance Ainge could smooth things over with the dad? How about something as simple as we weren't paying IT the max and shipped him to play with Lebron....just like your son wants?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance Ainge could smooth things over with the dad? How about something as simple as we weren't paying IT the max and shipped him to play with Lebron....just like your son wants?

They used him until he broke, then cast him aside. It was the smart basketball move for the team, but players are never going to like seeing that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca's "irrational" because she doesn't agree w/ you? If so that's bizarre.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation

Unidentified sources = Please God, I don't want this to happen.

Is that directed at me? I'm fully aware of what Ainge will do. He'll promise the world to get into the negotiations, then grind it to a halt this summer while holding back assets for as long as he can.