• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't come up with reports so, again, just ask for comprehension assistance.
You could make millions if you bottled this Shit.

Desperation_of_Shearer.jpg

Last edited:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care.

I don't see why Durant, Jimmy Butler or Kawhi would even consider signing with the Clippers this Summer.

So, I prefer not to have a front row seat to LeBron and AD taking the Lakers to the WCF.
Lebron, AD and what they have now would have a rough go against GS. Pretty simple for them. Stay together and win more titles. Don't and they wont.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron, AD and what they have now would have a rough go against GS. Pretty simple for them. Stay together and win more titles. Don't and they wont.
Yeah, I agree totally.

But, LeBron, AD, the corpse of Carmelo Anthony and 2 girl scouts from troop 83 could take out everyone else in the West, outside of Maaaaaaybe Denver and the Champs.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we going to keep ignoring Marvin Bagley?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah as of right now but a perfect recent example is PG and possibly Kawhi. You really think Toronto was on his list to sign long-term and he looks to be happy there. Winning does wonders. Obviously, he has a list as of right now and I am not doubting that but things change over time.

And?

Folks are forgetting that PG and Kawhi don't have AD's agent. I agree that Kawhi is probably happy in Toronto. I've said all along that I think he's the type that would "get it" and want to stay in Toronto. But, as usual, he hasn't said shit.

And yes, I do think Toronto was probably on his list. They were already a playoff team and he knew he'd give them a shot at finally getting out of the East.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny Atkinson says Caris LeVert will practice with the Nets G League team on Tuesday and is progressing well from his injury.

-Ian Begley

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone can do Woj's job.

Shhhhhh, the adults are talking.
translation - "ya got me again, dt, and I cannot refute what you said. We will all follow the unnamed source reports and it will be entertaining, but in the end as evidence in recent deals, they don't have the first clue what will go down".

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have Lebron, you cash in and put everything on the table. If it results in giving up 4 1st round picks, then so be it to get AD. Do Lakers fans really want another PG scenario happening again where they miss out in free agency? And as you mentioned, while you have Lebron, those 1st round picks are going to be late draftees.

And I'm also not sold on any of the Lakers' young nucleus either with the exception of Kuzma. But if you're going to ask me whether I want to gamble on Kuzma's continued growth or AD right now to pair with Lebron; I think I'll gamble on AD.

I feel like the Pels have to let the Lakers keep at least one of their young pieces if they're going to ask for all those picks.

Other than that I'd do it

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They used him until he broke, then cast him aside. It was the smart basketball move for the team, but players are never going to like seeing that.
You think they asked IT if he wanted to play and he said no thanks? It's not like they traded him to THIS Cavs team with years left on his deal.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right...reports from unnamed sources and his dad matter more than what AD has said.

lol

I'm sure his Dad doesn't know shit. Never talks to him and just makes shit up. I'm sure that his agents don't know what he wants.

Remember that post where you said that when you're wrong, you admit it?

It's time for you to do that.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Directly from their mouths or unnamed sources. Serious question as all I've found is the former.
The idea that you, some random fruitcake on the internet, keep saying you have provided us with unquestionable facts and evidence has me pissing my panties with laughter.

" Don't believe some unidentified source and believe me, a unidentified source".

Lmfao.....oh the irony.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think they asked IT if he wanted to play and he said no thanks? It's not like they traded him to THIS Cavs team with years left on his deal.

He probably assumed that giving his heart and health to the team would keep him around. Short-sighted (pun intended), but players will see it that way as well.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree totally.

But, LeBron, AD, the corpse of Carmelo Anthony and 2 girl scouts from troop 83 could take out everyone else in the West, outside of Maaaaaaybe Denver and the Champs.
You think Lebron, AD and garbage is better than AD, Cousins and Holiday? I get Cousins went down, but they didn't look like a contender to get to the WCF last season I don't think.

That said, I'll never rule out Lebron in a series (but I'd say this if they made no trade)