• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buddy just texted me......said there's a LA reporter who thinks there is a deal in place for AD to the Lakers......texted him back to see where he saw that.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather keep Hart than KCP and I like KCP more than most. But end of the day, whoever the Pels want not named Lebron, they get.

KCP has been playing better as of late.....and I want vets for the postseason push.....and I really want AD on the Lakers.....LOL. It's been a rough stretch since the last time we made the playoffs....and we should have learned from the last time we didn't get a star player.....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KCP has been playing better as of late.....and I want vets for the postseason push.....and I really want AD on the Lakers.....LOL. It's been a rough stretch since the last time we made the playoffs....and we should have learned from the last time we didn't get a star player.....

Lebron, AD and Tyson aren't vet enough for you?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't thinking they'd deal him before the deadline as much as I wanted it.....but I could see NO wanting him gone since he has made the trade demand. Just to move on.

If it happens before the deadline, I think it will be because of AD apparently not including the Celtics on his list.

I don't see Ainge giving up much of anything for what he would know going in was a 1 year rental.

With the Celtics out of the picture, I'm not sure there's much reason to wait now.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it happens before the deadline, I think it will be because of AD apparently not including the Celtics on his list.

I don't see Ainge giving up much of anything for what he would know going in was a 1 year rental.

With the Celtics out of the picture, I'm not sure there's much reason to wait now.

I don't think Ainge will give up so fast.

KG said the same thing about not wanting to play in Boston....we see how that ended up

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah....and I wouldn't trade Tatum and multiple picks for a possible rental....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KG said the same thing about not wanting to play in Boston....we see how that ended up

If he really wanted he could give Tatum, Brown or Rozier, two better 1st rounders and add some other players as well to the deal. I just dont think they would take back that Hill contract. Even without taking that extra Hill contract the offer would be better especially if they could somehow get Brown AND Tatum

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,766.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he really wanted he could give Tatum, Brown or Rozier, two better 1st rounders and add some other players as well to the deal. I just dont think they would take back that Hill contract. Even without taking that extra Hill contract the offer would be better especially if they could somehow get Brown AND Tatum

They can't offer anything right now because Irving is on the team.....and I doubt they offer Irving for AD because Irving wouldn't think of re-upping there. Plus they want AD and Irving.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KG didn't haven't an agent who was beholden to Lebron. AD does.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would he give up that much for a guy who doesn't have his team on the list of teams he'd sign long term with?