• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your turn. Not an emoji guy though.

well, it was game. Set. Match against you a while back, but since the last word is so important to you, you can have it...

Sides, I'm sure you'll provide us with more funny material in the future...

See ya around... :lol:

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,749.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers are all in on this trade.

“We’ll give you Ball, Kuzma, Ingram, Rondo, Beasley, Lance, two first round picks, the cure, Jack Nicholson, a sextape of any Hollywood celebs you want, the Clippers lease, Jared Goff, the address of those officials from the NFC championship game and a bag of kale chips. PLEASE TALK TO US!!?!”

LMAO

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe take a swing at Conley?

Pelicans gonna make you eat a bad contract.

So, you might not have a max slot this Summer.
They're saying that we would stretch hill, if that deal even happens. I don't quite know if that makes enough space to add a max FA however

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 30,749.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you would have, but it's not what the Pelicans would prefer. I think Hart would serve as a decent PG. Lebron's got the ball in his hands most of the time, so it's not like you need a real playmaker at the position.

If a trade haopens.....if......I bet Elfrid Payton is included in it......if we're sending them Ball and Rondo.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me brogdan is the best player out of all lakers that are being offered
No.

Well....

He's better than Lonzo.

Kuz is better offensively. But, he provides the resistance of wet spider webs defensively.

Ingram is Harrison Barnes.

But, collectively Brogdon, Maker and what else?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is if they don't give up DLo and say they keep him. They include him in this trade and they give up half of what they did. Just shows how badly run the Lakers organization really has been the last couple years from picks, to trades, to contracts, etc. All this for a 34 year old Lebron. At least the Cavs and Heat did it when he was younger. I understand AD is only 25 and is the future but the Heat had Wade, the Cavs had Kyrie and they had much more around those players. They can get a player for $15-20M next year and surround them with decent pieces but if KD and Klay stay in GS I still don't know this will be enough. all that being said....Lebron is a god so you never know. I will take the shit if they win next year but I doubt it if KD stays in GS.

Good luck lol.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 30,749.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks dont have anything substantial to offer NO

Brogdon and Maker isn't getting him.....no way.

And if Bledsoe and Middleton were included, they wouldn't re-sign with NO.....and for Milwaukee it'd be a rental. I don't see AD being there long term.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 30,749.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we trade for AD.....we aren't getting a max guy this summer......it''ll be a 2nd tier player to be the 3rd option.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is if they don't give up DLo and say they keep him. They include him in this trade and they give up half of what they did. Just shows how badly run the Lakers organization really has been the last couple years from picks, to trades, to contracts, etc. All this for a 34 year old Lebron. At least the Cavs and Heat did it when he was younger. I understand AD is only 25 and is the future but the Heat had Wade, the Cavs had Kyrie and they had much more around those players. They can get a player for $15-20M next year and surround them with decent pieces but if KD and Klay stay in GS I still don't know this will be enough. all that being said....Lebron is a god so you never know. I will take the shit if they win next year but I doubt it if KD stays in GS.

Good luck lol.
Everything I've said I'm kind of with you on this.....I'll never count him out in a playoff series, so if they get there.........

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything I've said I'm kind of with you on this.....I'll never count him out in a playoff series, so if they get there.........

Seeing what he did with the Cavs roster...I will never count him out especially with a player like AD but they need to fill this roster out a bit before the trade deadline. I know the goal is next year but they are still in position to make the playoffs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Redick signing with the Lakers this summer and he'd be a nice outside shooter with James and AD who can also hit the outside shot.

I could see him taking less, but he will have to. They still want to add a #3 and Redick isn't a #3. James will get what he wants...like he did on the Heat and Cavs...shooters around him. Watch

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 30,749.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Lakers make this trade their starting lineup will be:

PG - TBD
SG - Caldwell-Pope
SF - Lebron
PF - AD
C - take your pick: Zubac

Bench:

SG Hart...
C Tyson
PF Wagner
C McGee
Add in SF - Hill

They'd be in play for players who are bought out.....