• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Jaylen more than most. Ainge hung onto him in light of potentially shipping him off for a star and last playoffs looked like a genius. The Celtics concerned me coming into this year that there was not enough minutes or basketballs to keep Rozier, Brown etc all on the same team and I thought they should've shipped one while their value was its highest. I'm not seeing anything this year to prove me wrong.

I think Jaylens issue this year is not enough minutes and trying to figure how he fits in. Put him in another situation and he would shine as he did last year imo

Will he have enough room to shine if he's shipped to the Pels along with Smart? He's only averaging 4 minutes less than last year, and most numbers (other than shooting percentages that are down a bit) are right in line. He just hasn't taken that next step, seems to have plateaued a bit (which could be temporary due to number of players trying to get theirs).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed about Klay - I also just don't think he wants to play with LBJ.

And on your point about KD, you can't him AND AD. So, with this push to get AD IMO pretty much assures the league you're not getting KD.

What are you basing Klay not wanting to play with Lebron on other than you don't like Lebron? I've never read or heard anything about Klay not wanting to play with Lebron or anyone else. All I've ever heard is that he is happy right where he is, which would indicate that he doesn't want to play with anyone else unless they are coming to the Warriors.

KD would come into play for the Lakers if they don't get AD. But either way, I don't see them getting KD.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you basing Klay not wanting to play with Lebron on other than you don't like Lebron? I've never read or heard anything about Klay not wanting to play with Lebron or anyone else. All I've ever heard is that he is happy right where he is, which would indicate that he doesn't want to play with anyone else unless they are coming to the Warriors.

KD would come into play for the Lakers if they don't get AD. But either way, I don't see them getting KD.

Klay would play with Lebron in a heartbeat imo. He is just happy now but it has nothing to do with him not wanting to play with Lebron, what if he wants a new journey in his hometown. He just got lucky, very few players get drafted by a team and then they also win a bunch of a titles. All this talk about players not wanting to play with Lebron is so overblown imo. Kyrie is only the player that supposedly did not want to play with Lebron and he we see how fucked up in the head he is. There have been rumors or suspicion other players didn't want to like KD, PG, or Kawhi...all rumors.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they clear Ball and Ingram off the books in getting AD.....it opens up the ability to get another max player in the summer......fact.
Yea, but KD is SUPERmax......FACT....and he said he wants to be paid....FACT.

If he is going to take a discount why not stay where he's already winning?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree w/ you. Just anytime people are speaking for Lonzo I'm worried it's an alert that Lavar's gonna return & run his yapper to the media. We don't need that headache.

Hey would you watch a sports related show w/ Papa Ball & Stephen A. & regular guest appearances by Skippy Bayless? There would be no commercials because none of them can shut the fuck up for 5 seconds when it's their time to talk.
Agreed, and NO I would NOT watch that show! lol

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't heard or read anything either, my guess is solely based on how they interact, or lack thereof, on the court. I've never really seen them be friendly on the court or during any type of events (All Star events, etc.) so yes it is just my speculation based on that. Could be a reach but I've thought about it compared to how other guys greet each other & hang out together off the court.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Kyrie even there for AD to join?
lol so you don't think Kyrie would stick around to play with AD? It's been noted that they are good friends, so you don't think they would have talked about that in advance?

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kylie in LA? Is that really a good idea?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will he have enough room to shine if he's shipped to the Pels along with Smart? He's only averaging 4 minutes less than last year, and most numbers (other than shooting percentages that are down a bit) are right in line. He just hasn't taken that next step, seems to have plateaued a bit (which could be temporary due to number of players trying to get theirs).

Did you watch him in the playoffs last year?

Totally different player.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing the Raptors could be in on Davis. I hope not. You already got Leonard who may not stick around long term, no need to give up more parts for another player who probably doesn't stick around long term either.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving really would be interested in reuniting with James?

Wow.
Crazy report, right?

Comes out just around the time that LAL are desperate to acquire AD before the trade deadline, from an unnamed "source".

Not suspicious at all...

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy report, right?

Comes out just around the time that LAL are desperate to acquire AD before the trade deadline, from an unnamed "source".

Not suspicious at all...

As I said earlier it feels dirty all around