• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,792.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys hear about the dude who was licking a family's doorbell for 3 hours?

:pound:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys hear about the dude who was licking a family's doorbell for 3 hours?

Bill Walton needs to stop dropping acid.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,792.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Watches Mecca get Big Red and bend Wiggy over to give him an example of a body cavity search*

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clearly he wanted to see how many licks it took to get to the center of a doorbell

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gayer? whats wrong with you?

its like the biggest cliche tv trope in the world......i think its interesting as hell, id like to ask her a million questions--- cavity searches, drugs, gangs, making "cell wine" etc. etc.,

you got some problems man
I mean, we didn't go wrist deep.

That isn't necessary anymore.

He make them bend over, spread their cheeks and cough while we hold a flashlight.

I'm being serious...lol

But, everyone has to walk thru a metal detector that doubles as a xray machine.

Think of it like the machines you see at the airport that they put your carry on bag thru.

We've found guns, knives, gun magazines...you name it.

Pruno is the jail wine.

But, they mostly drink hand sanitizer now.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, we didn't go wrist deep.

That isn't necessary anymore.

He make them bend over, spread their cheeks and cough while we hold a flashlight.

I'm being serious...lol

But, everyone has to walk thru a metal detector that doubles as a crazy machine.

Think of it like the machines you see at the airport that they put your carry on bag thru.

We've found guns, knives, gun magazines...you name it.

I bet Kim KardASSian could fit a microwave in her rear end. Alotta room in that beast.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Kim KardASSian could fit a microwave in her rear end. Alotta room in that beast.
Really up to the minute humor there. Got any jokes about Dolly Parton's rack?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go balls deep in that ass.

You better have some scuba gear. And make sure to tie a rope around a heavy object, like a car before diving in. You don't wanna get lost.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait wait wait.....

did you see this?

Didnt Kingsbury just get hired by USC?

now he is leaving for Arizona like a couple weeks after taking the job? LOL

USC is kind of a dumpster fire right now.....

Yeah, starting to look like Swann needs to go.

First, he didn't fire Helton when much of the fan base and boosters wanted him to. I actually supported him on that one.

Then, he hired Kingsbury which, from what I've heard, was done over Helton's objections. But that was seen as a good compromise and quieted the fan base and boosters.

Then, he makes USC look bad by blocking the Jets and Cardinals from talking to him, creating some bad blood and tension.

Then, he relents, allows Kingsbury to talk to them and from what I just heard, it's pretty close to official (although not announced yet) that he's gone.

So far, it doesn't look like it's going to hurt the recruiting too much. But we'll see since it's not signing day yet.

Imo, Helton needs to either give up on the idea of calling plays or step down from HC, be the OC and hope that whoever they hire as HC will keep him.

There's a lot of talk that if he doesn't get things turned around in a big way next season, he'll be fired and USC will make a run at Urban Meyer.

Apparently, someone from inside tOSU said that Meyer may return to coaching, but only at USC or Notre Dame.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 28,792.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, starting to look like Swann needs to go.

First, he didn't fire Helton when much of the fan base and boosters wanted him to. I actually supported him on that one.

Then, he hired Kingsbury which, from what I've heard, was done over Helton's objections. But that was seen as a good compromise and quieted the fan base and boosters.

Then, he makes USC look bad by blocking the Jets and Cardinals from talking to him, creating some bad blood and tension.

Then, he relents, allows Kingsbury to talk to them and from what I just heard, it's pretty close to official (although not announced yet) that he's gone.

So far, it doesn't look like it's going to hurt the recruiting too much. But we'll see since it's not signing day yet.

Imo, Helton needs to either give up on the idea of calling plays or step down from HC, be the OC and hope that whoever they hire as HC will keep him.

There's a lot of talk that if he doesn't get things turned around in a big way next season, he'll be fired and USC will make a run at Urban Meyer.

Apparently, someone from inside tOSU said that Meyer may return to coaching, but only at USC or Notre Dame.

I fully expect Meyer to return to coaching, no way he's done.