• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lonzo free throw shooting woes are Markelle level baffling. His perimeter shooting has improved significantly but his free throw shooting is entering all-time bad levels.
That's always been strange to me.

Austin Rivers used to drive me nuts shooting 61 % at the line.

But, the guy would knock down his 3's.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Hanlen?

Fultz may have Fucked up his reputation in the short-term.

Not because he regressed.

But, because he shouldn't have been commenting on him to the media.

Guys have to be able to trust that their struggles stay off the record.

He didn't really say anything bad.

But, he shouldn't have said anything at all, without permission.

Yeah, I think that might be the guy. Lonzo can't be worrying about whether or not he's talked about (besides, with his Dad, he's probably immune lol). He just needs to do whatever he has to do.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Crap! He's a 1st year assistant for Denver. I've been to some Nuggets games this year & didn't recognize him.
shows what kind of "Cleveland fan" you are!!! geez...

Just kidding! just kidding!!!! ;)

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly why the Durant's and Kawhi's should avoid the Clippers.

After hearing the news from his friend, Griffin called Goldfeder, who in turn tried to reach Clippers president of basketball operations Lawrence Frank. Goldfeder couldn’t reach Frank, nor could Griffin, who texted Frank, asking him to please get in touch when he had a chance. Griffin then drove to the Clippers’ training center, where he noticed a tense vibe among the training staff. After his weights session, Griffin walked upstairs to the basketball operations office, where he asked Frank’s assistant if he could speak to Frank. Griffin encountered an awkwardness in the executive offices similar to the one in the weight room. Frank eventually came out of his office, where the finishing touches were being placed on the transaction.

Griffin left the facility to pick up his kids, and on the drive home, the friend texted that the deal was on the 1-yard line. He should expect a call from Pistons coach and president Stan Van Gundy shortly. Griffin promptly texted Goldfeder with the news and 10 minutes later received a call from Frank and one from Clippers coach Doc Rivers 10 minutes after that. Griffin declined to answer either call, as well as one later from Clippers owner Steve Ballmer. He has not spoken to any of the Clippers’ principals since leaving.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly why the Durant's and Kawhi's should avoid the Clippers.

After hearing the news from his friend, Griffin called Goldfeder, who in turn tried to reach Clippers president of basketball operations Lawrence Frank. Goldfeder couldn’t reach Frank, nor could Griffin, who texted Frank, asking him to please get in touch when he had a chance. Griffin then drove to the Clippers’ training center, where he noticed a tense vibe among the training staff. After his weights session, Griffin walked upstairs to the basketball operations office, where he asked Frank’s assistant if he could speak to Frank. Griffin encountered an awkwardness in the executive offices similar to the one in the weight room. Frank eventually came out of his office, where the finishing touches were being placed on the transaction.

Griffin left the facility to pick up his kids, and on the drive home, the friend texted that the deal was on the 1-yard line. He should expect a call from Pistons coach and president Stan Van Gundy shortly. Griffin promptly texted Goldfeder with the news and 10 minutes later received a call from Frank and one from Clippers coach Doc Rivers 10 minutes after that. Griffin declined to answer either call, as well as one later from Clippers owner Steve Ballmer. He has not spoken to any of the Clippers’ principals since leaving.
Yikes... no way to run a business... any business.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a fucking human being.

They should have just been honest..
Yep.

That exact sort of lack of direct communication is what drove me away from the last school I taught at... I shared a wall with the principal's office... she was literally 10 feet away... and could hear most everything from my classroom... but she never spoke to me.

I started to hear 2nd and 3rd hand that she didn't like the occasional noise from my classroom. Or that she wondered if I didn't linger too long over a powerpoint and lecture. Or whatever.

And then I didn't get invited to some curriculum planning meetings for future years... with no explanation.

All of this spoke loudly to me, I'll tell you that much. I hated that year... so happy to be away from there.

I got a new start at a new school and screwed something up early on. My principal called me into the office and chewed my ass out... he tore me a new one. I took it on the chin, but I knew exactly where I stood and never made that mistake again.

Some time later... after I had really settled in and made a very positive impression overall... I told my new principal how much I appreciated that chew out... just knowing where I stood and being treated like a man. We both had a smile about that.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So whats everyones MVP ladder right now?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

That exact sort of lack of direct communication is what drove me away from the last school I taught at... I shared a wall with the principal's office... she was literally 10 feet away... and could hear most everything from my classroom... but she never spoke to me.

I started to hear 2nd and 3rd hand that she didn't like the occasional noise from my classroom. Or that she wondered if I didn't linger too long over a powerpoint and lecture. Or whatever.

And then I didn't get invited to some curriculum planning meetings for future years... with no explanation.

All of this spoke loudly to me, I'll tell you that much. I hated that year... so happy to be away from there.

I got a new start at a new school and screwed something up early on. My principal called me into the office and chewed my ass out... he tore me a new one. I took it on the chin, but I knew exactly where I stood and never made that mistake again.

Some time later... after I had really settled in and made a very positive impression overall... I told my new principal how much I appreciated that chew out... just knowing where I stood and being treated like a man. We both had a smile about that.
First and foremost, thank you for what you do.

Teachers, Cops, Military are all thankless jobs.

Secondly, your former Principal is ridiculous.

She scared of confrontation or just a pompous asshole?

Either way, she's hurting the Students by driving Teachers away.