• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- nobody on Golden State
2- nobody on Golden State
3- nobody on Golden State
Only because McCaw and Nick Young are gone.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Secondly, your former Principal is ridiculous.

She scared of confrontation or just a pompous asshole?
I think it was just scared of confrontation and indirect. I think.

(I don't really know because she never really talked to me aside from a hello in passing).

Looking back, it was bizarre... but I was baffled by it at the time. I suppose I could have been more proactive and talked to her... so some of it's on me too, I guess.

It made me anxious as time went on, especially because we shared a wall. It was like she was in my classroom... which would normally be fine, I'm an open book... anyone can watch me teach. But then I started to hear from people that she made this or that comment about me... or questioned them about what I was doing.

I decided before Xmas break that I would be one and done at that school. Got out and much, much happier and fulfilled now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we were going by actually MVP:

Still got Giannis at 1
2. Lebron
3. Harden
wait wait wait.....

did you see this?

Didnt Kingsbury just get hired by USC?

now he is leaving for Arizona like a couple weeks after taking the job? LOL

USC is kind of a dumpster fire right now.....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait wait wait.....

did you see this?

Didnt Kingsbury just get hired by USC?

now he is leaving for Arizona like a couple weeks after taking the job? LOL

USC is kind of a dumpster fire right now.....

Not sure how this makes them a dumpster fire because an offensive coordinator got a better job in the NFL?

Not sure of one coordinator in college who would not do the same. If you're a coordinator in college and you're offer a HC in the NFL. You take it 100 out of 100

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how this makes them a dumpster fire because an offensive coordinator got a better job in the NFL?

Not sure of one coordinator in college who would not do the same. If you're a coordinator in college and you're offer a HC in the NFL. You take it 100 out of 100
I was kind of thinking the whole big picture...a 7 loss season with no bowl game this year after getting smashed in their bowl game last year, turnover at coach, head coach the last couple years, a newly hired coach leaving after a month on the job etc...sarkisian kind of failing-- a guy in helton that im not sure anyone really thinks is the long term asnwer etc.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was just scared of confrontation and indirect. I think.

(I don't really know because she never really talked to me aside from a hello in passing).

Looking back, it was bizarre... but I was baffled by it at the time. I suppose I could have been more proactive and talked to her... so some of it's on me too, I guess.

It made me anxious as time went on, especially because we shared a wall. It was like she was in my classroom... which would normally be fine, I'm an open book... anyone can watch me teach. But then I started to hear from people that she made this or that comment about me... or questioned them about what I was doing.

I decided before Xmas break that I would be one and done at that school. Got out and much, much happier and fulfilled now.
I think it's great that you are willing to share responsibility.

But, that was on her.

Obviously based on the gossip, she felt some kind of way about your teaching style.

* PowerPoint *

It's in her job description to manage all facets of the school.

That includes having a open and healthy dialog with her Teachers.

Nobody wants to be micromanaged.

But, the complete antithesis of that would be just as uncomfortable in this situation.

Glad you got out.

I was a Jailer for 13 years in Los Angeles.

My Hubby was LAPD.

We made a very decent living. But, I was fucking miserable.

Nothing worse than hating your job. But, needing your job.....lol

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's always been strange to me.

Austin Rivers used to drive me nuts shooting 61 % at the line.

But, the guy would knock down his 3's.

Some guys can excel at a full extension shot, but can't make the touch shots in closer. That defines a true shooter IMO. I hate watching these guys that have very mechanical shots and are flinging the ball, or even throwing it through the hoop.

Of course, Ball also struggles at layups, so he may also have some kind of mental block to deal with.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly why the Durant's and Kawhi's should avoid the Clippers.

After hearing the news from his friend, Griffin called Goldfeder, who in turn tried to reach Clippers president of basketball operations Lawrence Frank. Goldfeder couldn’t reach Frank, nor could Griffin, who texted Frank, asking him to please get in touch when he had a chance. Griffin then drove to the Clippers’ training center, where he noticed a tense vibe among the training staff. After his weights session, Griffin walked upstairs to the basketball operations office, where he asked Frank’s assistant if he could speak to Frank. Griffin encountered an awkwardness in the executive offices similar to the one in the weight room. Frank eventually came out of his office, where the finishing touches were being placed on the transaction.

Griffin left the facility to pick up his kids, and on the drive home, the friend texted that the deal was on the 1-yard line. He should expect a call from Pistons coach and president Stan Van Gundy shortly. Griffin promptly texted Goldfeder with the news and 10 minutes later received a call from Frank and one from Clippers coach Doc Rivers 10 minutes after that. Griffin declined to answer either call, as well as one later from Clippers owner Steve Ballmer. He has not spoken to any of the Clippers’ principals since leaving.

The Cliff Notes version:

tenor.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's great that you are willing to share responsibility.

But, that was on her.

Obviously based on the gossip, she felt some kind of way about your teaching style.

* PowerPoint *

It's in her job description to manage all facets of the school.

That includes having a open and healthy dialog with her Teachers.

Nobody wants to be micromanaged.

But, the complete antithesis of that would be just as uncomfortable in this situation.

Glad you got out.

I was a Jailer for 13 years in Los Angeles.

My Hubby was LAPD.

We made a very decent living. But, I was fucking miserable.

Nothing worse than hating your job. But, needing your job.....lol
did you ever have to conduct cavity searches?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when Wiggy couldn't get any gayer...
gayer? whats wrong with you?

its like the biggest cliche tv trope in the world......i think its interesting as hell, id like to ask her a million questions--- cavity searches, drugs, gangs, making "cell wine" etc. etc.,

you got some problems man

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gayer? whats wrong with you?

its like the biggest cliche tv trope in the world......i think its interesting as hell, id like to ask her a million questions--- cavity searches, drugs, gangs, making "cell wine" etc. etc.,

you got some problems man
I have no doubt you think cavity searches are interesting as hell