• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go balls deep in that ass.

You'd have to be at minimum a practice squad player to get the time of day....but after that she'd bone.....the entire practice squad....like all of em.

I wonder what Miles Austin is up to

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody watch Clemson-Bama last night?
The CFB national championship game? The one that was being talked about on here yesterday? I bet nobody watched it.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody interested in Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club?

Not me.

Wife and I are sitting at a bar and just saw that on lebatard....and we both sat trying to remember the last time we watched MTV

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, starting to look like Swann needs to go.

First, he didn't fire Helton when much of the fan base and boosters wanted him to. I actually supported him on that one.

Then, he hired Kingsbury which, from what I've heard, was done over Helton's objections. But that was seen as a good compromise and quieted the fan base and boosters.

Then, he makes USC look bad by blocking the Jets and Cardinals from talking to him, creating some bad blood and tension.

Then, he relents, allows Kingsbury to talk to them and from what I just heard, it's pretty close to official (although not announced yet) that he's gone.

So far, it doesn't look like it's going to hurt the recruiting too much. But we'll see since it's not signing day yet.

Imo, Helton needs to either give up on the idea of calling plays or step down from HC, be the OC and hope that whoever they hire as HC will keep him.

There's a lot of talk that if he doesn't get things turned around in a big way next season, he'll be fired and USC will make a run at Urban Meyer.

Apparently, someone from inside tOSU said that Meyer may return to coaching, but only at USC or Notre Dame.
hes not coaching- he is assistant AD and teaching classes at OSU- his family is from here- this was his dream job...there is no job that would give him what he had here--- great recruting, but without the same kind of pressure that comes at other places like Alabama----

I have heard a ton of this on the radio locally and tons of guys come in and the people that are actually close to him and the program seem to think that he is done.

The only thing I could POSSIBLY see- and this is like a 5% chance- is if it was years, like 4-5 years down the road because he is bored, healthy and his kids are older.

he would have kept coaching the buckeyes next year if he still wanted to coach.

From what i hear he has no desire to throw himself into something a 100% like that- esp. places like ND or USC that dont have the same advantages as OSU and arent home like Columbus is.

it would SHOCK me if he coached again.

anyone that wants to bet on this i would GLADLY take this bet.

there is no way i could see him up rooting his family and starting from scratch some where where the advantages are less- and to leave his dream job to do it.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @WiggyRuss you ask me about strip searches and then give me facepalms when I answer?

:dhd:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife and I are sitting at a bar and just saw that on lebatard....and we both sat trying to remember the last time we watched MTV
Yeah, no Shit.

I don't think they even play music anymore.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What they did is trollish.

But, can you retroactively punish them for doing something that is currently legal?

I would think it would be like the rules they enacted for players getting traded, bought out, and re-signed by the team that traded them.

Implemented the following Season.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please let this be true. McCaw would be even more legendary than he already is. If this happened @WiggyRuss would need to be put on suicide watch.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,041.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough decision out of the way......tuna fish, pickles, and potato chips for dinner later.