• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hart can be a good 3 and D wing, plays tough defense.
Bogi is similar to Manu in the 6th man role, probably not as good but smart players who know how to set up teammates and shoot it well.
Ball's shot is bad but is a great passer and good defender. Doesn't fit with LeBron but should thrive as the guy running an offense.
Ingram needs to get his shooting back on track, 30% from 3 and 65% from the ft line won't cut it. Still young and talented, time will tell how good he gets.
I'm not as high on Kuzma as others, he fits the best with LeBron which is why he's been better than Ingram or Ball. Decent shooter at the 4 but a negative on defense and average rebounding big.
Fox could have the most potential of the 8(more bias). Hopefully he's durable enough to handle this high paced offense consistently, dinged up right now which has caused him to slump.
Bagley is still an unknown because he hasn't played a lot, but I think 20/10 potential is there with a chance to be at least average on defense.
Buddy is a great shooter, better than Booker or CJ. The age factor hurts him, Booker is 4 years younger while CJ is a year older. If Buddy was doing this and only 22 or 23 a case could be made he's better than Booker. He might be on CJ's level if not very close and I think Buddy has a chance to make an ASG or two.
you are not biased AT ALL saying Fox has the most potential of the 8

i dont know ANYONE that would not rank Fox as #1 out of those 8 and by a fair margin.

He is the only guy on that list that I think has a better than even chance at being a multi-time all star and true franchise player.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss Lou. I really enjoyed watching him when he was with the Lakers.
Ditto when he was in T.O.

He'd be a nice addition to the bench mob here (although I'm starting to think the Raps may need a good PG more desperately than I thought with Lowry seemingly permahurt).

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs with 8 wins...PHX with 9.....Chicago and NYK with 10..Atlanta with 12.....

Hope the Cavs keep shitting the bed....once Love comes back they will still not be good-- but they wont be this totally helpless. Would be nice to get a cushion rightn ow.

I know that the odds between teams 1-5 are very small to get the #1 pick--- but being the team with the WORST odds guarantees you do not fall very far--- while if you finish with 5th worst odds you might not even pick in the top 7.

If they finish with the worst record chances are very very substantial that they get a top 3 pick.

Getting #1 and Zion would be nice though.....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DJ

want to bet on the Lakers/Mavs game tonight?

Doncic is about to whoop some ass.

Why would he do that? No lebron, rondo, & probably no kuz. It is a game Dallas should expect to win

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MCW + cash traded to the bulls for a second rounder. So much hope out of the gate.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MCW + cash traded to the bulls for a second rounder. So much hope out of the gate.

a 2nd rounder that will never transfer as well

it was just about $.....Bulls get a lil extra money to take him and cut him since his contract had luxury tax implications for Houston.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be at the Mavs Lakers game tonight.

Not very hopeful of a Lakers W, just hoping the game will be interesting.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a 2nd rounder that will never transfer as well

it was just about $.....Bulls get a lil extra money to take him and cut him since his contract had luxury tax implications for Houston.
yeah, i didn't want to get too down on it. hated seeing evan turner in the clip.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he do that? No lebron, rondo, & probably no kuz. It is a game Dallas should expect to win
i think Dallas is favored by 7-8 points....kinda crazy.

If I had to ballpark it- at this point- considering the relative non-severity of LeBron's injury- that the Lakers will probably make the playoffs----- but there is without a doubt a chance that LeBron goes from making 8 straight Finals appearances to being on a lotto team.

I would laugh so so so hard.

In a totally lost year for the Cavs where it is painful to even watch them- at least the Lakers are giving me some good entertainment value. My criticisms of Lonzo Ball coming true are also pretty fulfilling I have to say.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be at the Mavs Lakers game tonight.

Not very hopeful of a Lakers W, just hoping the game will be interesting.
doncic is nice enough but the mavs aren't that good. even sans lebron, they should have a good chance for a W. didn't no Kuz was out as well. even so, go Hart.