• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be at the Mavs Lakers game tonight.

Not very hopeful of a Lakers W, just hoping the game will be interesting.
hey at least you get to watch a high-lotto pick point guard that is mesmerizing to watch, can make amazing passes, can make some amazing plays- and totally makes the game fun to watch--- Doncic. lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doncic is nice enough but the mavs aren't that good. even sans lebron, they should have a good chance for a W. didn't no Kuz was out as well. even so, go Hart.
Kuz has some back injuries i think he is questionable/doubtful--- does not look like he will play.

Ball and Ingram will really have to play some good ball for them to win. Ball will have to score more than the ZERO points he scored the other night that is for sure.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey at least you get to watch a high-lotto pick point guard that is mesmerizing to watch, can make amazing passes, can make some amazing plays- and totally makes the game fun to watch--- Doncic. lol.
haha

in all seriousness, if the Lakers can't win, I wouldn't mind seeing a great performance by Doncic, or a throwback performance from Dirk

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think Dallas is favored by 7-8 points....kinda crazy.

If I had to ballpark it- at this point- considering the relative non-severity of LeBron's injury- that the Lakers will probably make the playoffs----- but there is without a doubt a chance that LeBron goes from making 8 straight Finals appearances to being on a lotto team.

I would laugh so so so hard.

In a totally lost year for the Cavs where it is painful to even watch them- at least the Lakers are giving me some good entertainment value. My criticisms of Lonzo Ball coming true are also pretty fulfilling I have to say.
at the end of the day, lebron is still lebron, don't think any 1 seed would like to see him in the first round.

i pondered this aloud in another thread, but for as much talk as Davis gets for potentially being in the top 5 players of the league, shouldn't his teams do better? Jrue isn't a trash guard to pair with him either. That front court has pretty good talent around him too.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha

in all seriousness, if the Lakers can't win, I wouldn't mind seeing a great performance by Doncic, or a throwback performance from Dirk
he looked like shit against the sixers, so maybe he's due for a bounce back game.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing we turned MCW into a future #1 overall pick. It's sucks we took someone just as bad as him with it. Sigh.
i mean, i'm still holding out hope this TOS or whatever is legit and he comes back to previous levels, but that being said, the pick then moved to the Kings this year and thank Hinkie, they're not looking too bad *insert major league video* (i'm feeling lazy)

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely.

If we traded him, that would be where I would want him to go.

He would be perfect off the bench, closing games.

Considering that Westbrook is shooting 41% from the field, 23% from 3 and 62% on free throws...they could bench him, play Lou and win a lot more games. :dhd:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or a throwback performance from Dirk

This.

I like Doncic's game, but if I have to watch the Lakers lose, I'd rather see a vintage Dirk game than see Doncic have a great game.

There's plenty of time to see Doncic, but we're running out of Dirk games.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,016.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at the end of the day, lebron is still lebron, don't think any 1 seed would like to see him in the first round.

i pondered this aloud in another thread, but for as much talk as Davis gets for potentially being in the top 5 players of the league, shouldn't his teams do better? Jrue isn't a trash guard to pair with him either. That front court has pretty good talent around him too.

This.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean, i'm still holding out hope this TOS or whatever is legit and he comes back to previous levels, but that being said, the pick then moved to the Kings this year and thank Hinkie, they're not looking too bad *insert major league video* (i'm feeling lazy)

He just can't stay healthy. He'll never be what some thought after his ROY season, but as a Syracuse fan I never would've projected him to win ROY either. If healthy, he can be a solid depth PG with size that should allow some switching on defense (although not his strong suit).

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering that Westbrook is shooting 41% from the field, 23% from 3 and 62% on free throws...they could bench him, play Lou and win a lot more games. :dhd:
i think i could live with RW's cold shooting considering:

1. He is #1 in the entire NBA in assists per game.

2. He is playing great defense

3. He is #12 in the entire NBA in rebounds per game. The next closest non-big man to him is LeBron Jmaes at #27...the next closest guard is DeMar DeRozan at #57 in the NBA. lol

4. He is averaging a triple double.

Without a doubt still a high level All Star contributor. Big time All Star.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto when he was in T.O.

He'd be a nice addition to the bench mob here (although I'm starting to think the Raps may need a good PG more desperately than I thought with Lowry seemingly permahurt).
Lmao @ permahurt.

Bux, yeah....

This is starting to become a thing.

Was it he s back again?

Did the fine folks of Canada see this Shit coming with Siakam?

Damn he's good.

Is Og and Siakam what Bruno was supposed to be?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao @ permahurt.

Bux, yeah....

This is starting to become a thing.

Was it he s back again?

Did the fine folks of Canada see this Shit coming with Siakam?

Damn he's good.

Is Og and Siakam what Bruno was supposed to be?
Apparently it is indeed his back, and that isn't something that gets better with age. VV and Norm are good but not Championship run good and this team is too good not to go all in now.

Didn't see it with Siakam but man has he been a treat. If/when Kawhi does leave that's a nice building block to keep around.

OG's regressed this year and lately has been just awful (15 pts total in his last 5 games) but he did lose his dad during preseason. Could be a lingering effect that I understand completely but he might benefit from a G-League stint.

Bruno. Oh man, that pick. The only real save there is that the guys who went after him who would've made a big impact (Capela, Jokic) are big men and the Raps, while not having guys of that calibre necessarily, are decently covered today there with Jonas and Ibaka.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you rather have the Kings "young" core 4(Fox, Buddy, Bogi, Bagley) or the Lakers young core 4(Lonzo, Ingram, Kuzma, Hart)? Each team has other young players that can be key parts of the future, but I think those 8 stand out the most right now.

KINGS

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't feel like looking through to find that post, but, yeah, kings. the caveat was added or other players, WCS is younger than Buddy for example and he can play. that said, does Giles have a shot at ever doing something?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver/Houston tonight. Does the NBA not want me to enjoy the CFB title game?