• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif
"Congrats again on Mccaw. People will see why we were both so high on him."

"Pit bull on defense and loooooooooong as hell."

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just trade for Lonzo and Whiteside.

Then you will be all set!
Whtieside would have been the worst. holy shit....

i couldnt imagine that guy on a rebuilding tema- his attitude is shit enough as it is and he doesnt even come close to fitting the modern NBA......

that dude is DEFINITELY picking up his 27M dollar option next year....itll be interesting to see what his next contract is after that.

I still cant believe the Heat are paying Whiteside and Tyler Johnson a combined almost 50M next year. (46M)

Say what you will about paying John Wall 42M a year- thats a SHIT TON better than paying Whiteside and TJohnson 46M a year.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, stop.

You Shit on this kid for years...Lmfao
I mean, if he signed with ANY other team Wiggy would be ripping them, and if the Warriors had signed him outright, fuggedaboutit.

Why this dude can't just laugh when stuff like this happens is beyond me. So uptight. Needs a hummer, stat.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, if he signed with ANY other team Wiggy would be ripping them, and if the Warriors had signed him outright, fuggedaboutit.

Why this dude can't just laugh when stuff like this happens is beyond me. So uptight. Needs a hummer, stat.
how can i rip a 3M dollar a year signing that is not even guaranteed?

they can cut him with no reprocussions- and they are tanking.....

now if a PLAYOFF Team signed him to like 5M a year and thought hed be playable? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

3M unguaranteed to be a warm body while the Cavs tank? whats the downside? If he acts like an ass just give him the chop.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohm Youngmisuk: A source confirmed that Rajon Rondo is expected to have surgery again on his right shooting hand and could miss a month. The Lakers said they would update Rondo’s status today after announcing on Wednesday that the point guard suffered a Grade 3 sprain to his right ring finger against the Warriors on Christmas. The Athletic first reported that Rondo is expected to have surgery again after having the third metacarpal repaired in his hand back in November.
Lakers dodged a big bullet with LeBron.

They are LeBron aggravating his hamstring away from the 11 seed.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Golden State elects to match the offer sheet, it would cost the team $11.3M against the luxury tax, according to ESPN's Bobby Marks.

McCaw declined a two-year, $5.2 million offer from Golden State, a source told The Undefeated's Marc J. Spears in October.

fuck - i highly doubt GSW spends the luxury tax money on this guy. Id say its 90% the Cavs get him....

I wonder when he is eligible to be dealt.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Congrats again on Mccaw. People will see why we were both so high on him."

"Pit bull on defense and loooooooooong as hell."

Pretty big leap from that to "next great 6th man", but okay.

It was a good pick for the Warriors. As you know, 2nd rounders almost never see PT for championship caliber teams and McCaw got a bit.

Yes, I thought he would have been more productive than he was offensively, but it wasn't his offense that earned him minutes. In order for him to live up to his upside and be more than an end of rotation guy, he needed to contribute offensively too. He never was able to in GS.

Will be really interesting if GS decides not to match, because he might play a lot more assertively on a team like the Cavs that has some production voids to fill.