• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James offered his assessment.

"He's in his 20s; I'm in my 30s," James said. "It takes me a little longer to get warmed up. But that's fine. I mean, you're a shot-blocker. You should, you can, get a block. It happens. It's probably all over social media, so that's cool."

LeBron agreed with my exact sentiment....never said he was washed- of course you over react to everything-- just said pretty much what LeBron said--- 5 years ago he puts allen in the basket along with the ball.
Annnnd this same assessment could be made of LBJ's block on Iggy a few years back, but that didn't stop you Cavs fans from posting it here over & over again.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1

lol....that bothers you SO MUCH huh

i do notice that you are not saying i am wrong--- i would hope its because you know i am right.
I'm not saying you are wrong I'm pointing out your favorite troll technique. You just gonna say it over and over forever? I would say you're better than that but, well, you're not.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying you are wrong I'm pointing out your favorite troll technique. You just gonna say it over and over forever? I would say you're better than that but, well, you're not.
thats not a troll technique- its a lawyer technique- boil your argument down to its most base simple idea and pound your opposition with it- esp. if they have no good retort. It does seem to get you in a big tizzy.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats not a troll technique- its a lawyer technique- boil your argument down to its most base simple idea and pound your opposition with it- esp. if they have no good retort. It does seem to get you in a big tizzy.
That's another troll technique that doesn't work on me, the whole "u mad bro?" thing where you say the other guy is triggered. I'm too old and don't have anything invested here. We are here for the same reason, for entertainment and troll battles and occasionally some information. So nothing anyone types here bothers me.

Do better if you can. Entertaining and funny trolling is awesome, what you do is boring.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's another troll technique that doesn't work on me, the whole "u mad bro?" thing where you say the other guy is triggered. I'm too old and don't have anything invested here. We are here for the same reason, for entertainment and troll battles and occasionally some information. So nothing anyone types here bothers me.

Do better if you can. Entertaining and funny trolling is awesome, what you do is boring.
LOL....dude you cry about it all the time but it doesnt bother you? cmon now. At least I have the decency/honesty to admit i am butt hurt about lebron leaving. You are in loser denial.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James offered his assessment.

"He's in his 20s; I'm in my 30s," James said. "It takes me a little longer to get warmed up. But that's fine. I mean, you're a shot-blocker. You should, you can, get a block. It happens. It's probably all over social media, so that's cool."

LeBron agreed with my exact sentiment....never said he was washed- of course you over react to everything-- just said pretty much what LeBron said--- 5 years ago he puts allen in the basket along with the ball.

Agree. Besides, Lebron's had 8 other dunks blocked in his career. So, it even happens to him. Just not very often. lol

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....dude you cry about it all the time but it doesnt bother you? cmon now. At least I have the decency/honesty to admit i am butt hurt about lebron leaving. You are in loser denial.

Again, calling my calm posts 'crying' is weak. If you type something dumb and I dis you about it, that's not crying it's message board battling. You know this of course, but are playing this troll card anyway. I actually hoped you'd be a better adversary. Oh well.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dragic out for 2 months

What the hell did Riley do to piss off the basketball gods? The Heat just can't catch a break with these injuries.

As soon as it looks like they'll get a guy back...another drops.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he did.
Kobe slowed down & eventually stopped defending a lot when he started to get injuries. That isn't the same as what LBJ has done.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell did Riley do to piss off the basketball gods? The Heat just can't catch a break with these injuries.

At least Waiters coming back soon and we have enough guards as is but he will be missed. He's literally the only true PG on the roster.

Sucks though

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe slowed down & eventually stopped defending a lot when he started to get injuries. That isn't the same as what LBJ has done.

True. But he started having those injuries at right about the same age as Lebron started "pacing himself" defensively.

If he didn't have the injuries, he'd very likely have done what Lebron has. It's not really a choice once a guy hits about 32 years old.

Not if they want to have anything left for the playoffs anyway.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Waiters coming back soon and we have enough guards as is but he will be missed. He's literally the only true PG on the roster.

Sucks though

Yeah it does. They play their asses off every game, I'd love to see what they could do if they could actually have a healthy team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol it sure does rustle your jimmies. You are just compelled, totally under some kind of absolute compunction to comment.

Jimmie%2BRustle.jpg

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. But he started having those injuries at right about the same age as Lebron started "pacing himself" defensively.

If he didn't have the injuries, he'd very likely have done what Lebron has. It's not really a choice once a guy hits about 32 years old.

Not if they want to have anything left for the playoffs anyway.
I tend to disagree on how Kobe would've played his career out.

Based on what we know about Kobe and his competitive side, coupled with his strive for perfection, I think he would've continued to play defense if he hadn't been hurt. I don't think he would've wanted to be remembered as not competing on the defensive end as long as he was capable.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it does. They play their asses off every game, I'd love to see what they could do if they could actually have a healthy team.
yah i dunno about that....its a mediocre expensive team with ltitle ot no flexibility. there "best" player jrich is shooting barely over 40%...Dragic is getting older...Whiteside is shooting an awful 52%.....

i just dont see that much talent on this team.

Bam, Winslow and JRich are the only pieces that would excite me as a fan and its not like any 3 of them are world beaters.

johnson, johnson, waiters, whiteside, olnyk, are all overpaid and mediocre. wade is mediocre/washed.

ellington has some value since hes a knock down shooter.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he paid a lot of money to some very mediocre basketball players.