• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James is so washed, huh?
James offered his assessment.

"He's in his 20s; I'm in my 30s," James said. "It takes me a little longer to get warmed up. But that's fine. I mean, you're a shot-blocker. You should, you can, get a block. It happens. It's probably all over social media, so that's cool."

LeBron agreed with my exact sentiment....never said he was washed- of course you over react to everything-- just said pretty much what LeBron said--- 5 years ago he puts allen in the basket along with the ball.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie Irving is truly a fucking idiot:

Kyrie feels dehumanized

“Sometimes, I feel like — even myself — you can speak ahead of yourself whether or not you believe it or not. And you end up getting caught because you’re on this false platform of a thing where you’re not even a human being anymore. You’re now extrapolated for all the information that you know and think.”

Kyrie suggests it takes a degree to know Earth isn’t flat

“And now you have to fit a mold of something that you’re clearly not. You’re more than just a basketball player that puts it in the hoop, and they subject you to being just that. It’s a little unfair at times. Obviously, we’re not as educated as — in terms of schooling, in terms knowledge of going to school to these universities, everyone you know four-year degree in marketing, business or history or anything like that. I think probably that misjudgment is warranted, it’s natural. Everyone feels like they have a place in this world to question anything or question somebody.”

Kyrie has a point about social media

“Look at what social media has done nowadays. Anybody could say anything on Twitter, but one thing someone says with a check next to their name is the biggest thing going. Nothing’s really original. It’s just history repeating itself all over again.”

Kyrie doesn’t judge people for the things they believe

“We’ve had people in history say some things that they believed and they stuck with their whole entire lives whether they be prominent individuals in society or not. So, I try to not pay attention to that mold at all. I try not to pay attention to whether it’s insulting or not. I don’t live my life based on biases or judgements. Nor do I base it on thinking or judging someone else for what they believe in as well.”

judging people for what they believe? Whether the earth is flat or round is not a fucking opinion. You cant have a valid opinion that the world i flat. That is not being biased- that is not being judgmental- its called a fucking fact. What is wrong with his brain?

He must be in a fucking cult or something

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James offered his assessment.

"He's in his 20s; I'm in my 30s," James said. "It takes me a little longer to get warmed up. But that's fine. I mean, you're a shot-blocker. You should, you can, get a block. It happens. It's probably all over social media, so that's cool."

LeBron agreed with my exact sentiment....never said he was washed- of course you over react to everything-- just said pretty much what LeBron said--- 5 years ago he puts allen in the basket along with the ball.

You've been acting like a scorned lover ever since he left.....going as far to say Cleveland fans would prefer Mayfield to James.....

Just stop it.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao

I just got off the phone with my brother in law who has decided the Pelicans will have no choice but to trade Davis to the Lakers for Wagner, Svi and Ingram because the only teAm that can outbid the Lakers, is the Celtics, and they'd have to trade Kyrie to do it.

I told that tequila swilling Neanderthal that this isn't true.

So, he sent me the clip from First take.

The Celtics can't trade for two designated players.

But, Kyrie won't be on that contract after this Season.

NOLA won't even entertain the idea of trading him until he rejects that Supermax this Summer.

By then, it won't be a factor and they can keep them both.

He hung up....lol

NBA Teams cannot trade for more than one player who has signed an extension under the “Rose Rule” — a limitation that is only applicable when the players are still on their “Rose Rule” extensions. The Celtics acquired Irving via trade in August 2017, so they cannot deal for Davis — or any other player that has signed such an extension — until Irving leaves or agrees to a new deal. Irving will become an unrestricted free agent at the conclusion of this season and has expressed his intention to re-sign with the Celtics. The earliest he can do so is July 1, 2019.

After Irving’s future in Boston is established under a new contract — or after he signs with another team, an outcome that is still possible in spite of his vocalized plan — the Celtics will be unhampered to trade for Davis, who is scheduled to become a free agent in 2021. The only way they could trade for Davis before the February trade deadline this season is to include Irving in the deal.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics have 4 first rounders this year- some of them pretty good.
For real, the Celtics could be in a position where they could offer two top ten picks (Kings protected up to #2, Grizz protected to #8) for this draft. Throw in some down-the-road picks and a roster player and I'd be all over that if I'm NOLA.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been acting like a scorned lover ever since he left.....going as far to say Cleveland fans would prefer Mayfield to James.....

Just stop it.
Cleveland fans would absolutely prefer Mayfield over LeBron. Thats not even a debate. It would be 9 out of 10 Baker easy.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland fans would absolutely prefer Mayfield over LeBron. Thats not even a debate. It would be 9 out of 10 Baker easy.

:lol:

Add James to that crappy Cavs team and they are a serious contender for the Finals.....even with the top of the EC getting better......

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at Kobe once he got older.....as superstars age they have to conserve energy......
No doubt, but Kobe didn't stop playing defense while he was still healthy just to conserve himself for offense.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Add James to that crappy Cavs team and they are a serious contender for the Finals.....even with the top of the EC getting better......
DJ its not even a debate here.

There is no way that Clevelanders would choose James over Baker. It would be a landslide towards Baker.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see why the Pelicans would even consider trading him this year. There's not a single good reason for them to entertain any trade offers this season. He has 2 full seasons left after this season.

They seriously shouldn't listen to any offers until some point next season.
Exactly. NO would be dumb to do this, especially considering AD hasn't pushed for a trade.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ its not even a debate here.

There is no way that Clevelanders would choose James over Baker. It would be a landslide towards Baker.
It probably makes sense for you to repeat this exact thing another 10 times. 20 should be plenty.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It probably makes sense for you to repeat this exact thing another 10 times. 20 should be plenty.
+1

lol....that bothers you SO MUCH huh

i do notice that you are not saying i am wrong--- i would hope its because you know i am right.