• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmm...

if i were to venture a guess id say it would be a ledger of the draft showing that Lonzo Ball and MArkelle Fultz were taken ahead of him.

Speaking of high draft picks that suck out loud what's Anthony Bennett been up to lately?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know Danny Deep Pockets isn't tall enough to ride a roller coaster?
i heard a rumor he uses a booster seat when at McDonalds.

the booster seat is made out of pure gold and studded with diamonds LOL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of high draft picks that suck out loud what's Anthony Bennett been up to lately?
working on a ship to take him and Kyrie to the "ice walls" that make sure we dont fall off the world.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i heard a rumor he uses a booster seat when at McDonalds.

the booster seat is made out of pure gold and studded with diamonds LOL

Has Klowhee given TT his basket-ball's back yet? Rumor has it he now sits down to take a leak cause his wide assed sweetheart went all Lorena Bobbit on him.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i gotta tell ya....that Milwaukee deal was a great fucking deal.....

Henson is actually a decent value on that contract- if they dont move him THIS deadline for value they should without a doubt be able to move him next deadline for some value---- he has value as more than just an expiring--- but the Bucks had a lot of other crap they gotta take care of.

And Delly- while he was sucking with the limited opps in milwaukee has balled outi n Cleveland thus far--- so much so that it worries me a little that they might win too many games....

I would give that deal a solid B+/A- for the Cavs....1st, 2nd, Delly and Henson with 1 year each left on their deals for Hill and Dekker was pretty fucking fabulous if you ask me.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i gotta tell ya....that Milwaukee deal was a great fucking deal.....

Henson is actually a decent value on that contract- if they dont move him THIS deadline for value they should without a doubt be able to move him next deadline for some value---- he has value as more than just an expiring--- but the Bucks had a lot of other crap they gotta take care of.

And Delly- while he was sucking with the limited opps in milwaukee has balled outi n Cleveland thus far--- so much so that it worries me a little that they might win too many games....

I would give that deal a solid B+/A- for the Cavs....1st, 2nd, Delly and Henson with 1 year each left on their deals for Hill and Dekker was pretty fucking fabulous if you ask me.

Wait did you just say Delly's running around Cleveland w/ his balls out? He'll get arrested for that!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Klowhee given TT his basket-ball's back yet? Rumor has it he now sits down to take a leak cause his wide assed sweetheart went all Lorena Bobbit on him.
have you been watching games? TT has been balling out--- she doesnt even live in Cleveland anymore and i dont even think they are "together". TT has played better than any big man on the Celtics this year that is for damn sure. Hes like one of 15 guys averaging a double double.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss

I'm going to the Browns game tomorrow night @ Mile Higher Stadium. Wait that's not the name of the stadium. I meant to say I'll be a mile higher by the time I get there.:D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to the Thunder/Nuggets game tonight.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have you been watching games? TT has been balling out--- she doesnt even live in Cleveland anymore and i dont even think they are "together". TT has played better than any big man on the Celtics this year that is for damn sure. Hes like one of 15 guys averaging a double double.

He's averaging a double-double but he's still a double douchebag for hooking up w/ that gold digging lardass.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Count Kevin Durant as a fan of Zion Williamson.

The former MVP and Golden State star was plenty complimentary of the Duke standout freshman while making an appearance on making an appearance on The Bill Simmons podcast.

“I believe he’s special,” Durant said. “He’s a once-in-a generation-athlete. I’ve never seen somebody like that before.

“Zion WIlliamson, I’ve never seen somebody that’s lefty that can dunk with this right hand like that and cock the ball back so far and jump so high off two feet. I’ve seen people jump high, but not that way.”

Durant certainly has an opinio

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that fuckin' foreigner gets within 10 feet of me I'm zapping him w/ a cattle prod.
lol...you will be on the couch passed out in a haze.....and Delly will show up and give you some of that Aussie flavor...lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...you will be on the couch passed out in a haze.....and Delly will show up and give you some of that Aussie flavor...lol

Why would I be passed out? Marijuana based items don't work like that.

Passed out in a haze.:pound:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Him, Anthony Randolph, Patrick O'Bryant, and Ike Diogu are all hanging out together somewhere.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who leads the league in 4th quarter scoring again? Better closer my backside. Kyrie is also a defensive sieve.
I know you're not trying to imply LBJ is good on defense because he definitely don't play defense. Last night's game is exhibit A, B AND C. SMH