• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4KKDzMr.gif
Could you imagine if LeBron had Fox instead of Lonzo?

Actually, scratch that.

A Hart/Fox backcourt would be fucking filthy.

So, I don't even want to think of it....lol

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, scratch that.

Imagine if he had a Fox/Buddy Hield backcourt to team with? With Willie and Bagley catching lobs? What could have been LeBron.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna know how obvious it is that you belong to a Shit fan base?

When you lose by 40 to the Spurs and it doesn't even bother you.

tenor.gif

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if he had a Fox/Buddy Hield backcourt to team with? With Willie and Bagley catching lobs? What could have been LeBron.
I know you wanted Luka.

But, if he's the LeBron of of his draft class, Bagley or Jackson could turnout to be the Chris Bosh.

Can you really be mad if you get the Bosh of the draft?

Before y'all get @ me about calling Doncic LeBron...

I'm not comparing their skill.

I'm just saying that Luka is the best player drafted and Jackson, Bagley are in the top 5.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif
It'd bother me, but wouldn't surprise me. I guess the Spurs that looked done two weeks ago are gone. They're gonna make the playoffs someway somehow.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you wanted Luka.

But, if he's the LeBron of of his draft class, Bagley or Jackson could turnout to be the Chris Bosh.

Can you really be mad if you get the Bosh of the draft?

Before y'all get @ me about calling Doncic LeBron...

I'm not comparing their skill.

I'm just saying that Luka is the best player drafted and Jackson, Bagley are in the top 5.
Getting a Bosh isn't a bad thing at all, he made a lot of all star teams for a reason. Luka does look really good so far but other rookies have had awesome debut years and either got worse, failed to live up to new expectations, or had already reached their ceiling. We'll see how the players and teams of those players look 3-5 years from now and it'll be easier to see who ended up with the best pick. Bagley has impressed and I'll be happy to see him continue to improve for years.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennis Smith jr just dunked on this cat on Phoenix, then stares at him and gets T’d up. :L

That pathetically soft. What he can’t give a mean face after dunking on someone?

Doncic gonna be good

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew that Laker defense was suspect but damn.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

Fuck those assholes.....I took the Clippers +2.5.......lucky I took the under and bet more on it and made out okay.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew that Laker defense was suspect but damn.

Don't be fooled by the ppg allowed. They play at one of the faster paces in the entire League.

10th in FG % allowed and 12th in 3% allowed.

They are improving.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit the refs are bad this year.

Just called Kuzma for a nonexistent foul and then T’d him up for complaining about it.

lol

They t'd up Luke and then there was a shot of Luke telling another ref "I wasn't even talking to him".

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't handle watching James Harden. Its not good for my blood pressure.

No matter who they are playing against. Its worse, obviously, when its against my team, but against any team it drives me crazy. He's the only player that can make me root for the Warriors.

Dude has made more free throws in his career than he has actual shots. Can't blame him, I guess, for exploiting the rules to his advantage, but it makes for a horrible product.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hart is a really good defender especially in the post.

If I could keep 2 of these 4:

Ingram
Kuzma
Ball
Hart

I would keep Kuz and Hart

At this point in their careers and with Lebron on the team, I'd have to agree.

To be fair, both Ingram and Ball have missed a fair amount of time due to injuries and it was always going to be easier for Kuz and Hart to fit with Lebron.

I still think Ingram and Ball have higher upsides than Hart and Kuz...but then I thought Kuz had hit his ceiling last year and all he's done this year is prove me wrong.

The problem for both Ingram and Ball is that Lebron is on the back end of his career, so the Lakers may not be willing to be as patient with them as they were before they got him.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Cowherd yesterday, Doug Gottlieb contradicted Windhorsts claim that Lebron has been blowing off Luke's plays.

He said that from what he's been told, Lebron has been very respectful to Luke, likes him and has not ignored even one play Luke has called.

Just shows, one person reports one thing and someone else is going to report something different. No way to know what is actually true. Although I do expect that the truth is somewhere in the middle.

I have no doubt that Lebron probably has blown off a play here and there, it's a superstars prerogative to do that from time to time. I also think that he probably does like and respect Luke as well.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, scratch that.

Fox would fit PERFECT with LeBron....like a poor man's Kyrie...little more playmaking for others, less offensive skill---- but as far as offensive SKILL goes--- fuck Kyrie is up there with anyone.

he is just amazing. He is not a great athlete but kyrie is just so good at the game. Who gives a fuck if he is a mediocre defender and shoots a lot - what he does is exceedingly important and there arent 5 guys that do what he does as good as he does.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Cowherd yesterday, Doug Gottlieb contradicted Windhorsts claim that Lebron has been blowing off Luke's plays.

He said that from what he's been told, Lebron has been very respectful to Luke, likes him and has not ignored even one play Luke has called.

Just shows, one person reports one thing and someone else is going to report something different. No way to know what is actually true. Although I do expect that the truth is somewhere in the middle.

I have no doubt that Lebron probably has blown off a play here and there, it's a superstars prerogative to do that from time to time. I also think that he probably does like and respect Luke as well.

I bet Magic blew off Riley on occasion.....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox would fit PERFECT with LeBron....like a poor man's Kyrie...little more playmaking for others, less offensive skill---- but as far as offensive SKILL goes--- fuck Kyrie is up there with anyone.

he is just amazing. He is not a great athlete but kyrie is just so good at the game. Who gives a fuck if he is a mediocre defender and shoots a lot - what he does is exceedingly important and there arent 5 guys that do what he does as good as he does.

You obviously give a fuck about defense because you're always bringing up Kuzma's defense....:pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously give a fuck about defense because you're always bringing up Kuzma's defense....:pound:
Kuzma is a very good player...without a doubt. Is he one of the top 5 offensive players in basketball at any position? hes not even top 5 at his own position- prob not top 10 at his own position JUST on offense- let alone considering both-----there are literally dozens upon dozens up players in the NBA that can do what kuzma can do--- there might be 6-7 that can do what Kyrie can do.

Kyrie Irving is special, a multi time all star, an NBA champion, one of the most unguardable players in the league.

Kuzma is a nice power forward.

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITLE different values there.