• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't like delly you are a racist tbh

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao

Look, I know that roster is a mess.

But, is Ayton underwhelming or underutilized?

Because, they sure could use a guy like Luka about right now.

They need to trade Ariza to a contender for a young pg prospect.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss Why the rainbow? Was it because of my trade grade? You guys take on 16M in salary for a 1st round pick that will be in the 25 range and a future 2nd round pick in the late 50's. That good value?
the Cavs got rid of Hill's contract- 20M this year and 1M guaranteed next year....

so the Bucks actually gain salary this year and save about 17M next year.

The CAvs getting a first and a second for taking 17M is about right--- this wasnt taking back say Tim Hardaway Jr. and 40M dollars.

They still have "expiring" contracts of JR Smith and Burks, combined 25M to make further deals if need be, along with Hood who is cheap and would be a useful bench part and sweetner and small expiring contract.

It does not surprise me the draft picks are out a bit. As i said earlier- the depth of the draft this year is supposedly atrocious. The Bucks are good. Id rather take the chance of the Bucks maybe getting worse, and getting the pick in probably a better draft and going out further. --- its not like next year is a do-or-die year anyway.

Plus, Delly and Henson are both expiring next year, and basically restock the Cavs with expirings for next season- and both could be useful, fairly cheap parts on expiring deals for next year- so its basically jsut rolling Hill's contract over a year and getting a pick for it.

Taking back an aggregate 17M in salary for 1 year and getting a 1st rounder and 2nd rounder for guys who will be expiring next year and could be semi-useful is solid.

Its by no means a home run- becuase there is no urgency--- though the deal happened TODAY because it was the last day that guys traded could be aggregated in deals by the trade deadline--- if not traded for today than if they went to move say Delly again - he would have to be moved on his own.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......and you get 2 picks.
so far they dealt George Hill and Kyle Korver and got 3 2nd rounders and a first rounder and they added an aggregate of about 14M in salary for next year and have Burks and his expiring deal.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Cavs got rid of Hill's contract- 20M this year and 1M guaranteed next year....

so the Bucks actually gain salary this year and save about 17M next year.

The CAvs getting a first and a second for taking 17M is about right--- this wasnt taking back say Tim Hardaway Jr. and 40M dollars.

They still have "expiring" contracts of JR Smith and Burks, combined 25M to make further deals if need be, along with Hood who is cheap and would be a useful bench part and sweetner and small expiring contract.

It does not surprise me the draft picks are out a bit. As i said earlier- the depth of the draft this year is supposedly atrocious. The Bucks are good. Id rather take the chance of the Bucks maybe getting worse, and getting the pick in probably a better draft and going out further. --- its not like next year is a do-or-die year anyway.

Plus, Delly and Henson are both expiring next year, and basically restock the Cavs with expirings for next season- and both could be useful, fairly cheap parts on expiring deals for next year- so its basically jsut rolling Hill's contract over a year and getting a pick for it.

Taking back an aggregate 17M in salary for 1 year and getting a 1st rounder and 2nd rounder for guys who will be expiring next year and could be semi-useful is solid.

Its by no means a home run- becuase there is no urgency--- though the deal happened TODAY because it was the last day that guys traded could be aggregated in deals by the trade deadline--- if not traded for today than if they went to move say Delly again - he would have to be moved on his own.

Nice spin.........:lol:

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Sixers dont have any play sets for Simmons. No pick n rolls, no alley ops, back door screens, nothing. I blame that more on Simmons than anything else.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts from Draymond and Steph on the state of the Cavs

image-1.jpeg

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Sixers dont have any play sets for Simmons. No pick n rolls, no alley ops, back door screens, nothing. I blame that more on Simmons than anything else.

Butler is going to town against the vaunted wing attack of Glenn Robinson and Bruce Brown

Pretty cool that Stanley just couldn't muster with Bullock and Ish already out

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ you dont know the CBA and how to value trades enough to accurately determine if its 100% bullshit, 100% truth or somewhere in between.

Um, I can read.....

"The first-round pick that Milwaukee would send to the Cavs has lottery protections and might not convey until as late as 2024 because the Bucks owe a future first-rounder to the Phoenix Suns that might not convey until 2021."

Sources: Bucks trading Dellavedova back to Cavs

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Wiggy liking 2nd round picks when I used Jordan Clarkson as an example of a 2nd round pick a few months back.....

#BackpeddalingWiggy

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting a little chippy in Detroit.