• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milwaukee would be a better team without Eric Bledsoe... he's not terrible, but he has too many flaws.
If there is a skilled point going up against him, I pick that point. He plays zero defense

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is a skilled point going up against him, I pick that point. He plays zero defense
Yep. And he makes too many questionable decisions on offense... they would be better served with a lesser player that simply stays in their lane and gives consistent effort on defense.

They've got that in Brogdon already. Minutes should be shifted away from Bledsoe and towards guys like Brogdon, DiVincenzo and I'd even take that gnat Dellavedova over Bledsoe.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are they going to get Porzy? Trade or FA?

And if you're saying James is done now, how done will he be on this team?

:lol:
are you on crack?

I said James is done?

honestly DJ i think you might have lost your mind

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tatum and Mitchell are the 2 best players in the 2017 draft without a doubt.

But I think its safe to say the Kings got a future top 10 point guard in Fox. The guy is unreal. He is clutch. He is a good kid. He has a diverse skill set.

I know we just talked about it, but if we had to redraft that draft I would go:

Tiered:

1. Mitchell
2. Tatum

3. Fox
4. Markenen
5. Isaac

6. Kuzma
7. DSJ
8. OG Anunoby
9. Giles
10. Ball

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tatum and Mitchell are the 2 best players in the 2017 draft without a doubt.

But I think its safe to say the Kings got a future top 10 point guard in Fox. The guy is unreal. He is clutch. He is a good kid. He has a diverse skill set.

I know we just talked about it, but if we had to redraft that draft I would go:

Tiered:

1. Mitchell
2. Tatum

3. Fox
4. Markenen
5. Isaac

6. Kuzma
7. DSJ
8. OG Anunoby
9. Giles
10. Ball

LOL you clearly hate Ball. I'm not a fan of his either but yeah I wouldn't rank Giles, Isaac, or Anunoby ahead of him.

I've seen nothing from Giles at Duke or with the Kings to suggest he is going to be a good NBA player

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you clearly hate Ball. I'm not a fan of his either but yeah I wouldn't rank Giles, Isaac, or Anunoby ahead of him.

I've seen nothing from Giles at Duke or with the Kings to suggest he is going to be a good NBA player
Isaac for sure.

Giles and OG you can make an argument.

I think people are SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY underestimting Isaac's long term ceiling. HE is a guy that COULD (and i stress COULD) be a top 20 player or better someday.

He was so raw and so young coming in- but he has all the tools, the athleticism and work ethic.

At some points there was talk that Isaac could have been #1 in that draft.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember seeing much of@Heatles84 this season.....I hope everything is alright.

Or maybe it's because I'm splitting my time between here, the college and pro football forums, the PF, and whatever else occupies my time on here....

I'm good. I'm wallowing in Miami football (both Hurricanes and Dolphins). I'll make my way around here more around December.

Reactions: DJ

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89

I broke down and got my The Athletic subscription. They had it advertised for 50%....only 30$ for the entire year. I just split it with my brother too (which we also do for ESPN Insider).

I think its worth it. There are so many good writers. So many good local guys have been stolen that the local PD is such a mess besides one or two key writers.

Chris Fedor is a shithead extradonaire, a failed raido guy that is basically the Cavs Plain Dealer beat reporter by default and its just AWFUL- they hired away Jason Lloyd- who was great, and Joe Vardon, who was great- and were left with some total shithead that seriously does not know how to write.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89

I broke down and got my The Athletic subscription. They had it advertised for 50%....only 30$ for the entire year. I just split it with my brother too (which we also do for ESPN Insider).

I think its worth it. There are so many good writers. So many good local guys have been stolen that the local PD is such a mess besides one or two key writers.

Chris Fedor is a shithead extradonaire, a failed raido guy that is basically the Cavs Plain Dealer beat reporter by default and its just AWFUL- they hired away Jason Lloyd- who was great, and Joe Vardon, who was great- and were left with some total shithead that seriously does not know how to write.

The Athletic is excellent. Great coverage and analysis. Well worth the money.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see anything about him not willing to accept a buyout in that article.

Pretty sure he was referencing the article RawBee linked in post #3531.

Seems like a very JR thing to say it's hard to be where they don't want you, but refuse to accept a buyout or leave of absence.

To be fair to him though, it looks like he would lose money if he accepted a buyout.