• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly, but why? what did the fans or even the organization do to piss him off so much? Perhaps he needs to look in the mirror?

Yeah, that's just odd (but then, so is Kyrie). The only thing that I can think of is that he appeared to embrace being the "face of the Cavs" and having the team built around him, which was what was happening until Lebron came back.

Maybe he felt the Cavs should have not brought Lebron back and continued what they were trying to build?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao, which shows how much you know about THAT story, doofus...

Hill hasn't even been proven he was in the area when his kid broke his arm, and the story's damn near 3 weeks old...

but KEEP on going with that, dummy...
doesnt change the fact the chiefs defense is offensive. lol....we shall see

like some said on here- might be a helluva rivarly between these 2 teams for the foreseeable future.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesnt change the fact the chiefs defense is offensive. lol....we shall see

like some said on here- might be a helluva rivarly between these 2 teams for the foreseeable future.

and yet somehow, some WAY we went 12-4...

huh...

oh, and I BELIEVE I might've seen them go to the AFC championship game...

go figure...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i dont for one minute buy that Lebron came back for the fans of Cleveland- he came back for his own legacy. Sure- Ithink he is happy he did it for the fans- but he knew his legacy could not be complete until he did what he did in Cleveland.

I think every move he's made since he first went to Miami was about his legacy.

He's goes to Miami and wins 2 titles which he needed to get himslef in the GOAT convo.

Then, he returns to Cleveland and not only gets them to their first finals, but gets them to 4 straight and wins their first title. Enhancing his legacy.

Now, if he restores the Lakers, it helps his legacy even more. Plus, sets himself up for life after basketball.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's goes to Miami and wins 2 titles which he needed to get himslef in the GOAT convo.

Then, he returns to Cleveland and not only gets them to their first finals, but gets them to 4 straight and wins their first title. Enhancing his legacy.

Now, if he restores the Lakers, it helps his legacy even more. Plus, sets himself up for life after basketball.
i just cant believe he went to LA for his basketball legacy.

If that was still his #1 concern he is in Philly or maybe Houston--- as he has said o nnumerous occasions- "i have nothing left to prove on a basketball court".

he went to LA for his family, for the business opportunities and to be in the sunshine and set himself up after basketball--- way more so than to enhance his basketball legacy.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 straight seasons without winning a playoff game

the "Curse of Dr. Buss" might be a thing before too long.

If not winning a playoff game in 7 years was a curse, it has affected the entire league at one point or another.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mostly agree, but think LA was all about life after bball.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Lebron apparently would rather lose in LA than win in Cleveland. What does that tell you?
Couple things...he wasn't aware how awful a GM Magic might be, and that he oversold himself as a recruiter of elite FAs. And/or he likes 72 and sunny every day.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things...he wasn't aware how awful a GM Magic might be, and that he oversold himself as a recruiter of elite FAs. And/or he likes 72 and sunny every day.

We all know the plan continues this summer. If the Lakers fail to add a second star this coming season, Magic will be under fire, but he isn't the GM, so I'm sure Lebron wasn't concerned about that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know the plan continues this summer. If the Lakers fail to add a second star this coming season, Magic will be under fire, but he isn't the GM, so I'm sure Lebron wasn't concerned about that.
Fair enough switch Magic with Magic/Pelinka.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Acie Law was a beast in college lol

I'm sure he was. Keith Smart and Don Nelson would use him as a fucking small forward. Not even joking. It was bad man. He would bench Curry and trot out Monta Ellis, Charlie Bell and Acie Law as his 1-3.

Man those days were rough, lol.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just about to say if you look closely lance actually steps on Green’s foot.
EXACTLY. I don't know many who can move their feet when one is being stepped on. :L

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue what you are trying to say there....sorry.

But I will say Kyrie joined what was considered to be a stable organization and now they are considered dysfunctional.
Same could be said about LBJ joining the Lakers this season?