• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you define a "quality product" as under .500 in the East, and at best, a first round bitch slapping- have at it.

They seem to be peaking at the right time, and the Bucks are dealing with some injuries.

Maybe you forgot the Heat was 1 game away from the ECF the 2nd season after James left?

So, lots of Heat hating as usually.
Please tell us the Cavs future ceiling.
Too funny.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belmont.

Terrible play.

Basketball 101.

You don't hold for the last shot when you are behind. You have many possible pathways to win the game if you attack early. Holding for 1 means you are completely screwed if you don't score, and you are also leas likely to generate a high percentage shot going that route.
I agree with you but if an underdog I guess I could see wanting toi score and not give them a chance to also score.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this may be accurate, tanking with Lebron is pretty much frowned upon

How many years did the Lakers tank for? lol

The Cavs are likely getting a top 3 pick....Zion, Morant or Barrett. Either one would be great. The Cavs could legitmately get close to make the playoffs possibly next year if they got Zion. I don't count on them making it but I'm sure we would see great improvement. The Lakers were in a rebuild it seemed like forever to find out most of their young players didn't live up to the hype (verdict out on some) and then they finally get Lebron and are 10 games under .500....something that is very difficult to do with Lebron on your team and this feat has never happened LOL it can't get any worse for the Lakers unless they strike out in FA. Then they could be screwed.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A & B. answers have nothing to do with the comment I made.

C. is hilarious. Aren't trying? So if they were trying they would have made it?

It's very simple. Any Cavs fortune in the last 2 plus decades has come from the luck of beating the lotto ball odds, and that is pretty much all you can ever hope for moving forward.
Because they do what's necessary to have a better chance to beat the odds as opposed to waste money to be anywhere from a 6 seed to out of the playoffs and an alsoran.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, to really win these days you need to out star the Warriors.
Good Luck with that.

Heat will have cap space soon enough, and until then at least put a quality product on the court.

You can keep your 22-60 teams.
End of the day its a whole lot of watching shitty basketball and the chances of the Cavs ever turning it back into a championship is just North of none.
Better to watch mediocre ball and also have no chance to out star the Dubs? And this with the advantage of South Beach to lure young millionaires?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Internet is a cold ass place.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking nuts?
cmon! you just got a big time tackle from the Patriots....got Brown and Williams at WR...and have 3 first round picks!

OBJ is overated...Myles Garret is not all hes cracked up to be...Baker was lucky.....

Raiders got this....

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats for sure.......Buckeyes bball is not very confidence inspiring.
Seems to me the tourney has changed from what it was a decade ago. A 4 beating a 13 is not so crazy anymore. Most of the teams from 4-13 are pretty close in talent level. I give OSU a shot for sure.

I do like their coach and pretty sure they have a solid class for next year. Never even expected an NCAA bid this year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon! you just got a big time tackle from the Patriots....got Brown and Williams at WR...and have 3 first round picks!

OBJ is overated...Myles Garret is not all hes cracked up to be...Baker was lucky.....

Raiders got this....

Your Browns are gonna be fun to watch. That team could win the North next season.

Even if Baker has a "sophomore slump", I think they improved enough in other places to make up for it.