• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You choosing to die on this hill is kind of sad. Is it really so hard for you to parse what people mean?

I doubt you are actually on the autism spectrum but if you were, this is how you would argue with neurotypicals.
If he meant Love he'd say I would rather have a great shooter like Klay than a big like Love who is just a good shooter as opposed to making the generic comment.

He didn't.

But glad he has you helping him out.

Just an FYI for you......you pretty much just put yourself on the autism spectrum, and I can see are going head to head with wamu and want to out do him......

Neurotypical is a term used by autistic individuals to reference the unique subset of differences that define life on the autism spectrum. The fact that people born onto the autism spectrum refer to non-autistic individuals as neurotypicals is not an attempt to stand apart from neurologically typical society.

you cannot make this stuff up, folks.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he meant Love he'd say I would rather have a great shooter like Klay than a big like Love who is just a good shooter as opposed to making the generic comment.

He didn't.

But glad he has you helping him out.

Just an FYI for you......you pretty much just put yourself on the autism spectrum, and I can see are going head to head with wamu and want to out do him......

Neurotypical is a term used by autistic individuals to reference the unique subset of differences that define life on the autism spectrum. The fact that people born onto the autism spectrum refer to non-autistic individuals as neurotypicals is not an attempt to stand apart from neurologically typical society.

you cannot make this stuff up, folks.
Don't be mad now. One of us is known for arguing endlessly even when wrong, to never admitting error (except in simple factual mistakes). It's you.

Why you can't just back down and say ''ok I see what he obviously means, it was unclear at first but now I get it" is a true mystery. Again, I doubt you are autistic but you exhibit some characteristics.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be mad now. One of us is known for arguing endlessly even when wrong, to never admitting error (except in simple factual mistakes). It's you.

Why you can't just back down and say ''ok I see what he obviously means, it was unclear at first but now I get it" is a true mystery. Again, I doubt you are autistic but you exhibit some characteristics.
don't be mad? Are you kidding? I'm still laughing at your comment as that was an all-timer

You put yourself on the autism spectrum. Not my style to go that route simply because I disagree with someone, but since you admitted it..........

and sorry to break it to ya, but many here are known for arguing endlessly. I openly admit I go on too long with those I know don't have it in them to admit their gaffe. should probably just ease up and let them off the hook.

Do you know where you are on the spectrum my friend?

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Lakers falling apart due to injuries the Kings would have been in great position to make the playoffs had the Clippers fallen off/tanked to keep their pick, unfortunately they still have Doc, Lou Williams, and Montrezl.

I know it may well be a foregone conclusion now regarding the King's slipping postseason chances, but have you heard any updated news about Bagley's return?
They're still mathematically in it as of today.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't be mad? Are you kidding? I'm still laughing at your comment as that was an all-timer

You put yourself on the autism spectrum. Not my style to go that route simply because I disagree with someone, but since you admitted it..........

and sorry to break it to ya, but many here are known for arguing endlessly. I openly admit I go on too long with those I know don't have it in them to admit their gaffe. should probably just ease up and let them off the hook.

Do you know where you are on the spectrum my friend?
Me? I'm extremely autistic, I'm like Rain Man but without being a genius and I'm terrible at blackjack. I usually just rock back and forth all day when I'm not posting here from my asylum. I had you all fooled and then I let slip the neurotypical term and now my secret is out! Please don't tell the others.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit I replied five times! Now I'm really not fooling anyone!

@trojanfan12 a little help, maybe delete all but one?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it may well be a foregone conclusion now regarding the King's slipping postseason chances, but have you heard any updated news about Bagley's return?
They're still mathematically in it as of today.
Returned and had a good game in limited minutes last night. Coaches interview after the game made it sound like he'll play tonight but I'm not 100% sure.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a DFS tonight, would you prefer Rondo or Caruso at half the price?

Not sure what a DFS is, but if it's about a fantasy league. That's a tough one.

Caruso has been playing pretty well. Problem is, he's played well for the Lakers before, but eventually ends up showing why he bounces between the G-League and NBA. But I'm also not sure where Rondo's head is at right now.

Is there another guy you can start? lol

Of the 2, I think I might be inclined to go with Caruso. At least he's playing for something more than just the end of the season.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what a DFS is, but if it's about a fantasy league. That's a tough one.

Caruso has been playing pretty well. Problem is, he's played well for the Lakers before, but eventually ends up showing why he bounces between the G-League and NBA. But I'm also not sure where Rondo's head is at right now.

Is there another guy you can start? lol

Of the 2, I think I might be inclined to go with Caruso. At least he's playing for something more than just the end of the season.
Went with Caruso. Too cheap to ignore with Lebron, Ingram and maybe Hart out. Rondo on B2B, so would think he cannot play too many minutes.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,406.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre Drummond is in rare air.

1 of 4 players to have 3 straight seasons of 1,000 points, 1,000 rebounds, 100 blocks, and 100 steals.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me? I'm extremely autistic, I'm like Rain Man but without being a genius and I'm terrible at blackjack. I usually just rock back and forth all day when I'm not posting here from my asylum. I had you all fooled and then I let slip the neurotypical term and now my secret is out! Please don't tell the others.
please never whine and bitch and moan to me again about how you think i repeat myself. lol