• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it could be a combination of the fan getting too far out of his lane and RW doing too much in response. He does have a history of being a hot head when it comes to fans that heckle him. They were showing all of his priors and it started to look like a pattern for him.

Yeah, that's why he isn't totally blameless in this. I mean, he was lecturing a parent in one of them because a 7 year old touched him. Most other players would have had fun with it.

At some point he's got to learn to just ignore it, or if it gets too crazy, have one of the coaches ask security to get the fan to stop or kick them out.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negative.

Don't think Arco has any tacos.

One of the best tacos I ever had was at a gas station. I haven't been in years because I don't get out that way much anymore, so I don't know if it's even still there. But there used to be a gas station (think it was a 76) in Riverside that had a little Mexican food restaurant in it. They had some pretty amazing tacos.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I use a Laker the rest of the fantasy year. Way too volatile and you will probably have the occasional game LeBron sits at the end

I don't fault Luke riding the hot hand but you would think his rotations would be easier to predict with the injuries.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I use a Laker the rest of the fantasy year. Way too volatile and you will probably have the occasional game LeBron sits at the end

I don't fault Luke riding the hot hand but you would think his rotations would be easier to predict with the injuries.

Who did you use? Seems like the main guys all had solid nights?