• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really when neither of them had any experience at it & they had no one with any experience helping them get acclimated to those roles.
Maybe that's on Magic for hiring someone to be the GM with no experience? And Buss for hiring Magic in his role?

Reactions: LAD

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at that point it was time for Jeanie to step in & bring LBJ & Klutch in for a meeting about who is running the team. Once you become one person's doormat others will ensue.
Nice in theory, but I doubt Jeanie is running that team with Lebron there.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might agree, but youngsters there might see it differently if they were winning. Of course, if they were, there'd be no reason to go after AD

I can say as a fan here while I wasn't happy at the timing I get why Kyrie didn't want to play with Lebron.
But they were winning...they were the 4th seed in the Western Conference.

The reason they went after AD is because that would've immediately made them an actual contender for a title THIS SEASON.

And your last sentence was exactly my point.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would bother Klay as well. Think back to when the media was on him when he was in his slump...he clearly was irritated with talking to the media. lol
He can definitely pout when things don't go his way. Pretty sure he was the only one not to stay and congratulate his opponent after he lost the title.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice in theory, but I doubt Jeanie is running that team with Lebron there.
Then I think you might have a misunderstanding about Jeanie Buss.

A great example of this is the fact that Luke is still the coach.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing about me, I will call a spade a spade. Yes I did call your posts dumb & gave you an example as a supporting factor. The only thing left here for you to do is take accountability & work on being better.

You're welcome.
you stole a post of mine after calling my posts dumb.

If there is a post of the year, you might have it locked it up. Lie, dance, deflect, distort. Try as you might you cannot get around this level of foolishness you presented.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can definitely pout when things don't go his way. Pretty sure he was the only one not to stay and congratulate his opponent after he lost the title.
Yea we've heard stories about him not congratulating his opponents in the past. And he definitely pouts/sulks. Most notably during games when he's stripped or turns the ball over. He hangs his head A LOT and is slow getting back in transition which sometimes is costly for the team. Wish Kerr would address that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL no way are the Lakers extending him when he is eligible. They would be stupid

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If there is a post of the year, you might have it locked it up. Lie, dance, deflect, distort. Try as you might you cannot get around this level of foolishness you presented.
Welp, I tried but don't know why I expected you to understand what was happening. We'll chalk this one up as a :shortbus: moment for you.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.

But his numbers were still way down because he was playing injured. And that isn't my opinion. It is well documented fact.

More stats for you:

2015: 1.8 steals per game, 102 DEfense rating
2016: .9 steals per game, 111 defense rating
2017: 2.2 steals per game, 113 defense rating
2018: 1.5 steals per game, 109 defense rating

Am I missing something? You are using this as proof when he was a little better in 2016 than he was the following year, and a little worse than the year after that?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever your perception is, albeit it's wrong here, I was quoting a post from Wiggy that had a picture of smog with his comments below. THAT WAS THE TOPIC.

If you quoted & posted without following along that's your problem, and another reason for your dumb postings, whether you want to think you were talking about smog or not. The subject was the Cali smog.

So again, take accountability & move on. That is what you proclaim you do better than others here, yes?
Great, but you were talking to me and mentioned the fog, which I did not bring up (as you seem to know).

You are pure comedy as usual.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they were winning...they were the 4th seed in the Western Conference.

The reason they went after AD is because that would've immediately made them an actual contender for a title THIS SEASON.

And your last sentence was exactly my point.
I was aware we were on the same page regarding Kyrie/Lebron. don't recall the timeline but seems like the AD rumors started after they were the 4th seed. If not, even though they were the 4, they were not that far from 10-11.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, but you were talking to me and mentioned the fog, which I did not bring up (as you seem to know).

You are pure comedy as usual.
lol you sure are NOT demonstrating the ability to admit when you're wrong here.

This is the last time I am going to say it... I was NOT TALKING TO YOU. I quoted Wiggy's post. YOU THEN QUOTED MY POST WHICH WAS ABOUT CALI SMOG.

#:shortbus:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was aware we were on the same page regarding Kyrie/Lebron. don't recall the timeline but seems like the AD rumors started after they were the 4th seed. If not, even though they were the 4, they were not that far from 10-11.
Yes, Rich announced AD wanted to be traded just before LBJ returned from his injury. Hence, the team was still winning (they had a winning record).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, I tried but don't know why I expected you to understand what was happening. We'll chalk this one up as a :shortbus: moment for you.

How much does it suck for you that even if the comments you make up were true they would not be as foolish as your actual comments?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Rich announced AD wanted to be traded just before LBJ returned from his injury. Hence, the team was still winning (they had a winning record).
they were not the 4 as you stated right before LBJ returned from his injury.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they were still in the playoffs when he returned. There is no assumption or guess work involved at that point.

So when you've already seeded the only way you fall out is if YOU start losing.
Yes, and they have not played well since his return if you weren't aware. So even if we allow them an 8-4 record when he was out there is nothing that should make you think what has happened since his return would not still have happened.....and they'd still be out of the 8th spot.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much does it suck for you that even if the comments you make up were true they would not be as foolish as your actual comments?
Sorry, forgot to hand you this :dunce: to go along with your short bus ride