• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers would have a slim chance of sneaking in if they win that game on Monday but losing that and it is over.

Even if they win that game, they would have to make up 4 games in 18 games. That is tough when you see the Clippers schedule compared to the Lakers schedule

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers would have a slim chance of sneaking in if they win that game on Monday but losing that and it is over.

Even if they win that game, they would have to make up 4 games in 18 games. That is tough when you see the Clippers schedule compared to the Lakers schedule

It's been over, my friend.

What's crazy is Paul Pierce might actually be right for once; they should just sit Lebron so he doesn't get some long term injury and tank the rest of the season to get a better lottery pick

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Monday is without a doubt a "must win"

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losses to Atlanta, Memphis, New Orleans, and Phoenix all in the last 2+ weeks or so on the road.

Simply unacceptable for a Lebron James team
they EASILY should have won 3 out of 4 of those games which would of put them in a great position.

now- its gonna take a helluva run.

I wouldnt count out LeBron just yet, but the margin for error is getting pretty damn thin.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 2nd half points for Lebron
that lazy turnover - just no excuse for it...just throwing the ball like that.

he looks pissed off

he doesnt look like the leader that is encouraging everyone and having fun and the guy people want to fight for...instead he looks kinda hurt, kinda fat, kinda lazy, and not really happy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 2nd half points for Lebron
missing those free throws too.....its just been a nightmare for him.

I gotta say--- call me a butt-hurt hater if you want--- but i am so happy to see him lose like this.

to go from 8 straight Finals appearances to missing the playoffs would be exactly what he deserves- especially after the bullshit him and Rich Paul tried to pull.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we both agree that the Lakers will beat Atlanta to go into the All Star break 29-28

there next 10 games after that-

HOU
@NO
@MEM
NO
MIL
PHX
LAC
DENV
BOS
CHI

I see 7-3 or 8-2.

Great stretch for them with all the challenging games being played at home

They didn't beat Atlanta which was surprising as we both expected a W and are currently 2-4 on this 10 game stretch that we both thought they would do damn well in

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't beat Atlanta which was surprising as we both expected a W and are currently 2-4 on this 10 game stretch that we both thought they would do damn well in
giphy.gif

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...sorry

im loving it though

the Clippers dont want to make the playoffs, have had a good team the last few years, never tanked and got a bunch of high lotto picks, and they have a team full of gritty talented guys who are playing their asses off--- go and trade their best player....get rid of Bradley too......Harrell, Lou, Gallo, - young guys like Shamet and SGA stepping up.....tons of cap room next year....you gotta like where this is going.

across the Staples center you have a bunch of high lotto picks, LeBron, tons of expectations, tons of people fawning all over them, and they are just folding. and you just do not get the same feeling
All of this is true.

Here's the thing...

If we whiff in free agency this Summer, we have no choice but to build thru the draft.

Having our own pick goes a long way towards achieving that goal.

Yeah, we can try to trade for a guy.

But, outside of Davis, what Star player could we get via trade that would even move the needle?

My biggest fear is that we go the clown car route and do what Jim Buds did, by throwing big money at unworthy free agents.

Jerry being on board mitigates that fear a bit.

But...Clippers like to Clip.