• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just keep making that bed, I'm comfortable with our respective positions.
You should go into a life of crime. could be caught on tape killing a guy...."nope, wasn't me." Then you could try and make unfounded comments about the arresting officer.

Ya messed up. No biggie. Life will go on, my friend.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should go into a life of crime. could be caught on tape killing a guy...."nope, wasn't me." Then you could try and make unfounded comments about the arresting officer.

Ya messed up. No biggie. Life will go on, my friend.
Another last word freak. Every post you write helps my case. Carry on, my wayward son!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostly true, but I would hope we can agree there is little chance if Klay is your best player you will have a good team. do we know? No. But seems it's the likely outcome. Also not sure I'd call Love's last Minnesota team horrible.

we also know Love would not be terrible as a #1 on a bad team......cannot say the same of Klay.

But why settle for that?

I don't want my team to be bad, so I don't want Love as my number 1.

In the right environment, I really think Klay could be a good team's best player.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance does not understand the NBA- he tries to apply principals that are relevant to children- and does not take into account just the pure talent that these guys have. He really is clueless.

He sees that block by Zion and thinks "well thats echnically wrong he left his feet" like he has any fucking clue what he is talking about. The skill that these guys have and the abilities these guys have let them do those type of things and make plays. I guarantee you not ONE out of Coach K or Williams or Boheim thought, well gee golly guys he left his feet and that was technically wrong...they thought- holy shit look at the talent and this guy can do things that other guys simply cant do.

he was probably one of those guys that never made it and now tries to think his very very small knowledge of the game because he teaches children is somehow relevant to the NBA when it is not in the slightest- he is stuck in the NBA of 20-30 years ago as well. His ego blinds him to the reality of the NBA game.

@dtgold88

Now you see why I have problems with this dude?

Goes out of his way to take small pieces of comments to tell the story he wants to about me.

Every single objective poster here knows that I know the game of basketball. Wiggy just has to diminish me any chance he gets because I have barbecued him so many times in our little back and forths and he can't handle it. So he takes unprovoked shots at me for no reason.

@WiggyRuss,

If you are going to make reference to any past quotes I have made in derogatory fashion, you really need to start copying my actual quote. And not a small piece of it, the whole damn thing.

Otherwise, you are back to Wiggy plays 1 and 2:

1: take quotes out of context
2: make shit up

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again all seem like fair comments. I wonder what Reggie would do in today's NBA. With more offense and even more 3s chucked up I think he might look even better than we remember. Can't say I watched him a lot, but does seem like he was a much better player at getting his own shot. The guy was in the 5-7 range as far as FTs during his best seasons while Klay is lucky to get 3.

I cannot imagine GS misses a beat with Reggie while I cannot see those Indiana teams getting to the ECF or Finals with Klay as the #1 guy. I know...we can't be sure.

Reggie got most of his shots running of pin down screens. He would either catch and shoot, catch backdoor passes of cuts when overplayed or shot fake and dribble to the rim.

He didn't really create his own shot much. But he did get to the FT line more than Klay. You are right about that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with scoring, he really just isn't a leader imo. I think he could possibly be #1 but Love was on some really bad teams (he had nothing around him). Klay wouldn't have done any better on those teams imo. And I do agree if you have good coaching and FO it helps but Klay has flourished in this system...imagine him in a situation where the coaching sucks and they have minimal ball movement, he would be having to drive and create his own shot A LOT. It all depends on the situation and really no point in knowing until it happens one day...which it probably won't.

Sure. Agreed.

LOve isn't a leader either though. At least he wasn't in Minnesota. Maybe he could be today.

Also agreed that Klay would struggle in the wrong system without the right pieces. But then again, there aren't many players in the NBA today who wouldn't struggle there. Aside from the bonafide superstars, I think everybody would have a hard time in an environment like that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dtgold88

Now you see why I have problems with this dude?

Goes out of his way to take small pieces of comments to tell the story he wants to about me.

Every single objective poster here knows that I know the game of basketball. Wiggy just has to diminish me any chance he gets because I have barbecued him so many times in our little back and forths and he can't handle it. So he takes unprovoked shots at me for no reason.

@WiggyRuss,

If you are going to make reference to any past quotes I have made in derogatory fashion, you really need to start copying my actual quote. And not a small piece of it, the whole damn thing.

Otherwise, you are back to Wiggy plays 1 and 2:

1: take quotes out of context
2: make shit up

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
knowing the Lakers they will beat the Bucks tonight...beat the Rockets, lose to the Pels and Griz, and then beat then Bucks.

i dunno about Bledsoe....i think BLedsoe is good, and i think its a solid contract but i dont know if i am the bucks if i a commit my cap space to him without exploring other possible options.

we shall see

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game of the night is the Bulls/Hawks