• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am definitely better and worse.

It's funny how the same jobs, life experiences have made me more laid back, yet more antagonistic.

Shouldn't those things be mutually exclusive?
Forgot to address the other extreme. Usually spent summers either with bro or grandmother back here. Seemed like most treated summers there like we treat winters here. Just stay inside. Just figured I'd rather spend my winter inside over the summer.

As for the dry heat? 100-115 in the day? who cares. It's friggin hot. I will say, though, I used to play basketball every night at a park there, and 90 in the dark was bearable. Even 70 at night here can be miserable with the humidity.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you'd really have a shot @ dating her. You wouldn't like this, she'd use some unnamed sources to do a background check on you 1st.
If they are friends ripping me, they'd want their names to come out.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do remember cold days or god forbid a drop of snow and the city would shut down.

Truth be told, sister taught autistic kids for years. Ironically, she wasn't always the brightest when it came to certain subjects (math being one) and the bro and I called her tard for a while until her husband asked we stop.

I'm just giving you a hard time, though (as you are me on occasion). I wouldn't ask anyone here to change his or her style. As I said (and do mean) if anyone really upset me here I would not be here.
Yeah, it's just jokes.

But, I was just curious.

I only asked because I have made that mistake before and apologized.

You never know what people are dealing with day to day.

This particular board is different from previous sites that I have posted on.

We share, within reason, some personal details.

I usually don't start online melees.

But, once they are in full swing, I have no problem diving head first into the mud.

One argument devolved into the worst type of trolling and I said something really vile about the posters Mom.

Turns out, that poster's Mom had passed recently.

So had 3 other members Moms.

Yes, it's the internet and for the most part, I have zero fucks to give.

But, that....

That was too far and really disgusting on my part.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they are friends ripping me, they'd want their names to come out.

Let's change the subject. This unnamed sources shit is giving me a headache. So how soon before your Cavs get JR Buckets back on the court? Not having his leadership has hurt the team all season long. Just think where they would be if he could get some damn playing time.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt it. If Skip was simply acting, he'd be an actor making more money. Because he plays the role of an idiot better than anyone I've ever seen.

These guys make way more than some random mid level actor

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's change the subject. This unnamed sources shit is giving me a headache. So how soon before your Cavs get JR Buckets back on the court? Not having his leadership has hurt the team all season long. Just think where they would be if he could get some damn playing time.
I think they are where they want to be.....bottom 3 for the lottery. Clearly he isn't part of the future so not sure what purpose it serves to have him take time away from someone who might be.

I will say what I don't get is why the NBA allows them to sit him when he is clearly healthy. Obviously he is far from a star, but does the NBA have a cutoff as to talent for where a guy can or cannot sit out?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to address the other extreme. Usually spent summers either with bro or grandmother back here. Seemed like most treated summers there like we treat winters here. Just stay inside. Just figured I'd rather spend my winter inside over the summer.

As for the dry heat? 100-115 in the day? who cares. It's friggin hot. I will say, though, I used to play basketball every night at a park there, and 90 in the dark was bearable. Even 70 at night here can be miserable with the humidity.
We ride trikes, quads and have motorcycles.

So, I was shocked and appalled that Arizona doesn't require you to wear a helmet.

My first month here, I was riding my bike and it was 118 out.

I promptly passed out at a stop light and woke up in the back of a ambulance...lol

The most shocking part to me was:

I was still fully clothed, had all the contents of my backpack.

That would have gone very differently in California.

But, now I can understand why I see so many crazies on the why with just a bandana around their faces and a baseball cap.

I still don't go without.

I just don't ride in extreme heat.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are where they want to be.....bottom 3 for the lottery. Clearly he isn't part of the future so not sure what purpose it serves to have him take time away from someone who might be.

I will say what I don't get is why the NBA allows them to sit him when he is clearly healthy. Obviously he is far from a star, but does the NBA have a cutoff as to talent for where a guy can or cannot sit out?

I have no idea how or why teams can sit healthy players like that. Subject change for a moment though. Zion ain't coming to Cleveland next year. The league doesn't want that. Expect yet another rigged lottery. The Knicks will get the 1st pick in the draft. It's what the NBA wants.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you'd really have a shot @ dating her. You wouldn't like this, she'd use some unnamed sources to do a background check on you 1st.
Well played...lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea how or why teams can sit healthy players like that. Subject change for a moment though. Zion ain't coming to Cleveland next year. The league doesn't want that. Expect yet another rigged lottery. The Knicks will get the 1st pick in the draft. It's what the NBA wants.
Just not buying the rigged lottery idea. There's a reputable accounting firm in the room, right? sure, you could say the league hired them but would look pretty bad for them and the league if someone ever got pissed and spilled the beans.

Knicks haven't picked #1 in nearly 35 years. In the Durant/Oden draft Portland and Seattle won of all teams.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,831.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound:

Yeah, she's smart like that.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's hilarious that the NBA threatened to fine the Pelicans.

Over the past few years, Jr Smith, Deng, Noah, Kanter, Parker have all been healthy scratches or banished from the team.

Yet, nobody got fined.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,831.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's just jokes.

But, I was just curious.

I only asked because I have made that mistake before and apologized.

You never know what people are dealing with day to day.

This particular board is different from previous sites that I have posted on.

We share, within reason, some personal details.

I usually don't start online melees.

But, once they are in full swing, I have no problem diving head first into the mud.

*Sees a mud puddle, heads to tHoop diving board*

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just not buying the rigged lottery idea. There's a reputable accounting firm in the room, right? sure, you could say the league hired them but would look pretty bad for them and the league if someone ever got pissed and spilled the beans.

Knicks haven't picked #1 in nearly 35 years. In the Durant/Oden draft Portland and Seattle won of all teams.
I don't buy it either.

But, if NOLA gets #1, I may have to circle back...lol

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,831.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta get some wagers set up in the Betting Exchange, be back later.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Sees a mud puddle, heads to tHoop diving board*
Oh, you are the Micheal Phelps of mud paddling.

* See pages and pages of nuked pages on Fannation.

Sometimes I would come on late in the afternoon and the thread would resemble a heavily redacted, government document, that was released to the public.