• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry.

He will take half the money to play elsewhere. Like Anywhere else.
That's sometimes a good thing(FA taking less to not sign with the Kings) because the Kings will go after the wrong FA's, this is one of those times.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's sometimes a good thing(FA taking less to not sign with the Kings) because the Kings will go after the wrong FA's, this is one of those times.

Yeah.

I like Millsap a lot, but he is not a lead dog on a good team. Would like to see him get a shot as a 3rd option on a contender. He has a nice skill set.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden and Blake would be a great lob combo, bit Blake really should go to Boston. He is the missing piece over there. Not sure he really fits Houston's style that well.

Big News on Reddit.

Blake started following Isaiah Thomas of Celtics today on Twitter. (or some social media site, I forget)

So that proves it -- Blake will become a Celtic.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

I like Millsap a lot, but he is not a lead dog on a good team. Would like to see him get a shot as a 3rd option on a contender. He has a nice skill set.
I've been a fan of his and think he's pretty underrated, but the Kings need to focus on the youth movement and signing a 32 year old for 3-4 years doesn't make sense. The only high priced FA they should consider is Otto Porter, he's young enough to be in the core of their future and if they take Fox 5th the SF spot will still likely be wide open. I don't think they have a snowballs chance in hell of getting him, but he'd be the one to target.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big News on Reddit.

Blake started following Isaiah Thomas of Celtics today on Twitter. (or some social media site, I forget)

Isaiah will keep him locked up at his house until Blake signs with Boston, it worked for Deandre.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a fan of his and think he's pretty underrated, but the Kings need to focus on the youth movement and signing a 32 year old for 3-4 years doesn't make sense. The only high priced FA they should consider is Otto Porter, he's young enough to be in the core of their future and if they take Fox 5th the SF spot will still likely be wide open. I don't think they have a snowballs chance in hell of getting him, but he'd be the one to target.

Hey now!

Don't take my Otto!

Seriously though, he is restricted, so it will come down to whether the Wizards want to match the max or near max deal someone like the Kings will surely offer.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big News on Reddit.

I saw that. Interesting development for sure.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Thought So Too.

But, That Tweet Was From 6 Mins Ago From The Editor Of LakersNation....

Maybe It Got Hot Again?

He's saying a 3 Team trade with Love leaving the Cavs...
Cavs would be smart to dump Love & get someone with fresher legs & a back that's intact.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that. Interesting development for sure.

Blake's Twitter update ... plus Hayward's infant son's shirt (Shamrock) -- proves Danny signing a couple of studs.