• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only did he say that. He also said they would never be able to unload Mozgov or Deng this fast.

As always, time vindicates.
You got to admit though that part of you thought that doing it this fast was to good to be true. I knew the Lakers would have to give up one of there picks but was afraid it would take more. The Lakers really got a good deal.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see:

Cavs get pummeled in 5 games despite having the best player and the highest payroll in league history.
Paul George doing everything he can to get to the Lakers despite Wiggy saying they won't be attractive to top FA's for 5 years.
The Lakers unload Mozgov's albatross contract despite Wiggy saying there's no way it will happen this fast.
Then the Lebron to the Lakers rumors start.
Then "the best GM in the entire league" leaves.
Now Kyrie is allegedly texting that he's willing to try to force a trade.

The only way Wiggy's June could get any worse is if Kyrie forces a trade to the Heat.

:pound:

We have Dragic.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see:

Cavs get pummeled in 5 games despite having the best player and the highest payroll in league history.
Paul George doing everything he can to get to the Lakers despite Wiggy saying they won't be attractive to top FA's for 5 years.
The Lakers unload Mozgov's albatross contract despite Wiggy saying there's no way it will happen this fast.
Then the Lebron to the Lakers rumors start.
Then "the best GM in the entire league" leaves.
Now Kyrie is allegedly texting that he's willing to try to force a trade.

The only way Wiggy's June could get any worse is if Kyrie forces a trade to the Heat.

:pound:

:lol:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Dwight Howard.....he's not as good as he thinks.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got to admit though that part of you thought that doing it this fast was to good to be true. I knew the Lakers would have to give up one of there picks but was afraid it would take more. The Lakers really got a good deal.

Actually, he said that in response to me saying they would be able to unload him quickly. I didn't think it would be after only 1 season, but I knew it could happen quickly.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Dwight Howard.....he's not as good as he thinks.
This is just some cold ass shit right here.

They are going in on that fool on twitter.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he said that in response to me saying they would be able to unload him quickly. I didn't think it would be after only 1 season, but I knew it could happen quickly.
Told You It Would Be The Nets...lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty i thought from April that it would depend on the Lakers getting that draft pick. Getting him made one of them expendable to dump that contract. I was expecting to see it between now and the trade deadline. What makes this trade so sweet is it enables us to snatch Paul George up for the 27 and 28th pick and Randle or Clarkson. It has been said the Lakers wants to trade now and not wait but don't want to give up a lot so Indiana would be smart to take those three for George. Its the best offer they''ll get