• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but George handled it poorly and there's no getting around it. He had his next destination pre-determined and with a full year left on his contract. It's his love affair for Kobe that has me pissed off, and the fact that he blamed his Pacers uniform for not getting calls. As I've said before, he thinks Kobe's magic shadow will get him more calls and that he won't have to work as hard for his points. In other words, he'd blame the Pacers losing on anyone but himself.

You won't be hearing any sympathy from me if his career takes a downward spiral just like those of Carmelo and Dwight after they left their original teams.

Funny, because Kyrie is taking the exact same approach as Kobe, whom he has declared as a mentor. George just told the Pacers that he had no desire to extend his contract in the offseason and gave the Pacers a heads up that he will not be in Indiana starting the 2018-2019 season, go get your affairs in order. Irving has two more years under contract and told the Cavs to trade him, and even gave them a list of where to send him.

People would have more respect for you if you just owned it that you were biased because George played for the Pacers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but George handled it poorly and there's no getting around it.

So, let me get this straight. A guy with 1 year left on his contract who plays for a team that you pull for tells that team that he will not re-sign with them at the end of his contract. He doesn't demand a trade. He doesn't give a list of teams he wants to be traded to. He doesn't refuse to play out the final year of his contract. Thus giving that team plenty of time to prepare for him leaving.

But he handled it poorly?

Meanwhile, another player for a team that you don't care about, has 2 years remaining on his contract, marches his ass into the owners office, demands a trade and hands him a list of teams that he would like to be traded to and also says he no longer wants to play with the best player in the NBA.

But he handled it correctly?

nd the fact that he blamed his Pacers uniform for not getting calls. As I've said before, he thinks Kobe's magic shadow will get him more calls and that he won't have to work as hard for his points.

He didn't blame the Pacers uniforms, he blamed the refs for not making calls. Also, he never said that not getting calls was why he wanted out. It's also hilarious that you talk about "Kobe's Magic Shadow" as if Kobe is still playing or could get him more calls.

Perhaps he would just like to play for a team with a history of being able to build contenders which also happens to be his hometown team?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but George handled it poorly and there's no getting around it. He had his next destination pre-determined and with a full year left on his contract. It's his love affair for Kobe that has me pissed off, and the fact that he blamed his Pacers uniform for not getting calls. As I've said before, he thinks Kobe's magic shadow will get him more calls and that he won't have to work as hard for his points. In other words, he'd blame the Pacers losing on anyone but himself.

You won't be hearing any sympathy from me if his career takes a downward spiral just like those of Carmelo and Dwight after they left their original teams.
I rarely name call on here.

But, you are the biggest fucking clown I've seen in a very long time.

Kyrie has 2 years remaining and a predetermined list of 4 Teams.

Your butthurt is unmatched.

I won't comment further because you are incapable of debating this topic intelligently with your jilted lover, woman scorned mentality.

Seriously, grown men shouldn't pine for other Dude's like this unless you are dating.

NTTAWWT.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, Melo to OKC?

Is that really about to happen?

Presti is backdooring errrrrrbody.

Not sure this helps OKC and could hurt them.

Melo has never played at the pace that OKC plays at, even when he was younger. I don't see how he's going to at 33.

Someone is going to have to make some serious changes on how they play. Westbrook is going to have to give up the ball even more with Melo around and Melo is going to have to be okay with fewer shots.

Melo is also allergic to playing defense.

And that's not even factoring PG into the equation.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Melo has never played at the pace that OKC plays at, even when he was younger. I don't see how he's going to at 33.

Someone is going to have to make some serious changes on how they play. Westbrook is going to have to give up the ball even more with Melo around and Melo is going to have to be okay with fewer shots.

Bigger issue is....

Nobody wants Kanter because he is a taller, less round, younger version of Melo.

I don't think this happens.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand lot's of main characters are going to be killed in the 3rd and 4th Avengers movies and they are going to use the new Spiderman to basically rebuild the group, and lead going forward.
If they go by the Comics, several.

I'm here for RDJ.

When he goes, so do I.

Reactions: TJL

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. I giggled profusely when I saw it, so I thought I'd share.
So, we done with dickless from the Iron Island, right?

There can be no redemption after she came to save his ass at Winterfell.

Last edited:

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There can be no redemption.

There can be no redemption after she came to save his ass at Winterfell.
That's exactly what I said on the GOT thread, but people seem to disagree. Dude makes me sick.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It'll be like the Olympics where Melo just nails open jumper after open jumper. I like the move for OKC. Melo with an elite facilitator and a solid defensive big man has proven to be productive in the past. Throw in Paul George and I think the team would be pretty good, better than any team in the Eastern Conference.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What GOT thread?

Bitch went full blown Reek.

The look on her face was heartbreaking.
It's in entertainment, tv, yada yada.

Yea that was sad. I hope she makes it out and kills him.