• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have to take my happy ass to bed, but that was an exquisite episode.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I showed my 13 year old and she was mad Thor had short hair.

I was like...really?

All that awesomeness an all you saw was that Beefcake got scalped.

:gaah:

She says she won't watch anymore of their movies if Black Widow gets killed.

I'm sure Marvel will miss her $10 contribution to their Billion dollar movie.
From what I understand lot's of main characters are going to be killed in the 3rd and 4th Avengers movies and they are going to use the new Spiderman to basically rebuild the group, and lead going forward.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think every news publication is spreading fake news?

Interesting that you are taking this approach considering Irving doesn't want to honor his contract.

Maybe he had grown tired of the beaten-to-death culture surrounding a LeBron James team where LeBron gets all the credit when they win and his surroundings get all the blame when they lose. That's my best guess.

However, I don't follow Kyrie's performance on a week-to-week basis like I would for a Pacers or Nuggets player (or maybe even a Bulls player since I live near Chicago), so I couldn't tell you if he handled this situation properly. You'd have to ask a Cavs fan, which I am not.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he had grown tired of the beaten-to-death culture surrounding a LeBron James team where LeBron gets all the credit when they win and his surroundings get all the blame when they lose. That's my best guess.

However, I don't follow Kyrie's performance on a week-to-week basis like I would for a Pacers or Nuggets player (or maybe even a Bulls player since I live near Chicago), so I couldn't tell you if he handled this situation properly. You'd have to ask a Cavs fan, which I am not.

LOL.

You don't need to follow his performance in every game to have an opinion on this.

Just own up to your crap. That is all anybody can ask. If Paul George played for any other team, you would have no issue with how he handled his business. Just like you don't seem to with Kyrie. Your anger with George was nothing to do with what he did, and everything to do with the fact that you felt personally betrayed because he didn't want to stay in Indiana for life.

The sooner you own it, the sooner you and everyone else will be able to move forward.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

You don't need to follow his performance in every game to have an opinion on this.

Just own up to your crap. That is all anybody can ask. If Paul George played for any other team, you would have no issue with how he handled his business. Just like you don't seem to with Kyrie. Your anger with George was nothing to do with what he did, and everything to do with the fact that you felt personally betrayed because he didn't want to stay in Indiana for life.

The sooner you own it, the sooner you and everyone else will be able to move forward.

Sorry, but George handled it poorly and there's no getting around it. He had his next destination pre-determined and with a full year left on his contract. It's his love affair for Kobe that has me pissed off, and the fact that he blamed his Pacers uniform for not getting calls. As I've said before, he thinks Kobe's magic shadow will get him more calls and that he won't have to work as hard for his points. In other words, he'd blame the Pacers losing on anyone but himself.

You won't be hearing any sympathy from me if his career takes a downward spiral just like those of Carmelo and Dwight after they left their original teams.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand, LeBron has already texted Gilbert and said he's gone next year, and basically laughed in his face that he can't trade him, lmao, what a savage.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sounds like BULLSHIT to me...:rolleyes2:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

nevermind, didn't see this post. you already caught him in his crap...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand, LeBron has already texted Gilbert and said he's gone next year, and basically laughed in his face that he can't trade him, lmao, what a savage.

I believe it.

Given the FO dysfunction and the possibility of the email, LeBron will look like a hero when he does leave. He owns Gilbert right now.

Reactions: TJL