• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been trying to get him to stop posting for awhile - sometimes a person gets so upset that they need to back off and chill. It helps their mental attitude. I think if he would do that and talk to a counsellor - some one could help him. Right now it seems like has lost it.

Your taking the "peaceful road" schtick is ill placed. Some people are just ass holes and grew up without the requisite social skills. Douche bag has displayed multiple aspects of his personality that indicates he's just fucking lame. Him not knowing how to interact with random posters on an internet forum is his own damn fault. A counselor's just going to laugh at him because he has the attitude of a high school girl who's been owned so much on this particular forum that he mopes around like an overused prison fuck boy.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dr.-Who.gif
I can't believe he's actually crying on another site about the least offensive person who has taken him behind the tool shed.

He actually mentioned him,and the website, by name.

He clearly has Tlance name stamped on his ass.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Fudruckers or 5 guys girl.

I like it when they make the burger my way.

I cook all my burgers in the microwave, it's much quicker.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your taking the "peaceful road" schtick is ill placed. Some people are just ass holes and grew up without the requisite social skills. Douche bag has displayed multiple aspects of his personality that indicates he's just fucking lame. Him not knowing how to interact with random posters on an internet forum is his own damn fault. A counselor's just going to laugh at him because he has the attitude of a high school girl who's been owned so much on this particular forum that he mopes around like an overused prison fuck boy.
The sad part is he is not the only one and as I said - I have not seen much adult behavior in here anyhow, not that this is the place for civilized people. Most people come here to bs, It's just that some of them don't know when to quit

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe he's actually crying on another site about the least offensive person who has taken him behind the tool shed.

He actually mentioned him,and the website, by name.

He clearly has Tlance name stamped on his ass.
Talk about beating a dead horse, but since I was accused of that - The entire message board has been talking about the dude for the last four hours if not the entire dead. I know the NBA is off season now, but are we really this hard up for conversation that Hurricane has to be the main topic?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad part is he is not the only one and as I said - I have not seen much adult behavior in here anyhow, not that this is the place for civilized people. Most people come here to bs, It's just that some of them don't know when to quit

Yeah......I keep forgetting you're the perfect beacon of humanity. I hope to one day strive to even walk up to that oh so glorious high horse of yours. It's truly inspiring.

Stop being such a sensitive cvnt.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about beating a dead horse, but since I was accused of that - The entire message board has been talking about the dude for the last four hours if not the entire dead. I know the NBA is off season now, but are we really this hard up for conversation that Hurricane has to be the main topic?

Yes.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah......I keep forgetting you're the perfect beacon of humanity. I hope to one day strive to even walk up to that oh so glorious high horse of yours. It's truly inspiring.

Stop being such a sensitive cvnt.
Thank you for proving me correct. It wasn't a criticism - I'm just saying what the truth is

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,146.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say they're small unless you're a greedy MF and not expensive either unless you're going there expecting to spend mcdonalds type of money

Never been, going off a trusted friend in BK.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,146.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record......I'm 5-11 and fluctuate between 188-193 pounds....I'm not some fatty. I just like to eat.....a lot.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,146.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casey Anthony wasn't found guilty either. Using results from cases within our justice system isn't a shining example of proving one's innocence.

It's the only judicial system we have.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,146.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you mean a heart attack of love, then yes

This guy right here gets it.

*Forgives Hammy off any and all trespassings he may have done during our time in SportsHoopla*