• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao.....Dude, this doesn't even get me a honorable mention in the autocorrect HOF.

963b133ccba9645ba70f699ea1988ca4.jpg

9a4f1e6509d0a7ef623548eaab8f306e.jpg

:pound:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could you imagine Lavar saying he could suit up right now and own every team in the Summer League on the court...?:dhd:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavar might be crazy. But, he's not stupid.

As Johnson recalls, "He said, 'Earvin, look, I'm not following my son. I'm not going to be hanging out in L.A. I'm going to be training these young kids [his other sons].'"

"'As far as training my boy, this is as far as I can take him,'" LaVar says he told Johnson. "'I'll leave it up to you to take him further. You can get him better with the film time and the coaching. You can take him to another level.'"

"I trust you with my boy. I just got a great feeling that you guys are going to take Zo to a whole other level.'"

It was the closing sales pitch the Lakers needed to hear. Less than a week later, they chose Lonzo No. 2 overall pick.

LaVar says he's taught Lonzo all he can teach him, wants Lakers to handle the rest

Last edited:

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As Johnson recalls, "He said, 'Earvin, look, I'm not following my son. I'm not going to be hanging out in L.A. I'm going to be training these young kids [his other sons].'"

"'As far as training my boy, this is as far as I can take him,'" LaVar says he told Johnson. "'I'll leave it up to you to take him further. You can get him better with the film time and the coaching. You can take him to another level.'"

"I trust you with my boy. I just got a great feeling that you guys are going to take Zo to a whole other level.'"

It was the closing sales pitch the Lakers needed to hear. Less than a week later, they chose Lonzo No. 2 overall a week later.

LaVar says he's taught Lonzo all he can teach him, wants Lakers to handle the rest

Until Lonzo struggles -- and then I'm sure we'll hear from Lavar.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was the closing sales pitch the Lakers needed to hear. Less than a week later, they chose Lonzo No. 2 overall a week later.

He's like an idiot savant...