• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,747.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are two potential differences of opinion. Either Gilbert is willing to trade Kyrie, or he is unwilling to go deeper into the luxury tax and make necessary changes to improve the team.

I don't really think this will happen, but what if they trade:

Love for George
Kyrie and Shumpert (+ a contract maybe) for Butler and Wade

They would have one year together to challenge GS, then everyone is a FA. I do not think LeBron would mind sucking Gilbert dry of all his assets if he really is planning to leave.

Great trade for the Bulls.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. He said he hates the Lakers and Heat. He'd just go back and jump on OKC's wagon.....what's left of it.

I say Philly.
Maybe we should start a poll?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat fans seem obsessed with James and the Cavs.

You seem obsessed with sticking up for those loveable little cuckolds as well. Sorry I'm not quick to go follow Bron around and kiss his ass.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That must make you obsessed with us?
We barely know you exist.

Always makes me laugh when posters claim that others are obsessed because they talk about the most talked about player in the game.

It also makes me laugh that it's always those who don't like him that are supposedly obsessed.

Of course, the need of those same posters to rush to Lebron's defense over every criticism is somehow not obsessive at all.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always makes me laugh when posters claim that others are obsessed because they talk about the most talked about player in the game.

It also makes me laugh that it's always those who don't like him that are supposedly obsessed.

Of course, the need of those same posters to rush to Lebron's defense over every criticism is somehow not obsessive at all.

I can't stand Gilbert either.
I think I'm actually hoping for James to fuck him more then the other way around.
It's pretty close to a no lose situation for me.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand Gilbert either.
I think I'm actually hoping for James to fuck him more then the other way around.
It's pretty close to a no lose situation for me.

After the way Gilbert cried to David Stern over the CP3 trade, it would be pretty funny if Lebron left and went to the Lakers. lol

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see @ChiefsLakers67 at a Lakers game now:

"Goooooo Lakers. Except you Lebron...Fuck You." :dhd:
CL didn't want PRIME Miami Lebron, so I know how he feels about an older Lebron. Even myself, I feel a little bit nervous about all the pie in sky, pushing all the chips to the table, talks about this. I hate the idea of an older superteam, because we know how that turns out. I understand why the Lakers would TRY to get George/Lebron, with 1 or 2 of the young guys being out to maybe get a power forward, but even that's probably not enough to beat GS. Another thing that would worry me is, will 34 yr old Lebron still be unwilling to adapt his game to more of a post game to save his energy/body? Now with all of this being said, the way I'm looking at it now is that I'm just enjoying the young guys, and leaving the pie in the sky hope for the people that start the so called rumors

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the way Gilbert cried to David Stern over the CP3 trade, it would be pretty funny if Lebron left and went to the Lakers. lol
I've always had it out for Gilbert after that so I hope nothing but the very worst in the future for his team. No offense Cavs fans

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL didn't want PRIME Miami Lebron, so I know how he feels about an older Lebron. Even myself, I feel a little bit nervous about all the pie in sky, pushing all the chips to the table, talks about this. I hate the idea of an older superteam, because we know how that turns out. I understand why the Lakers would TRY to get George/Lebron, with 1 or 2 of the young guys being out to maybe get a power forward, but even that's probably not enough to beat GS. Another thing that would worry me is, will 34 yr old Lebron still be unwilling to adapt his game to more of a post game to save his energy/body? Now with all of this being said, the way I'm looking at it now is that I'm just enjoying the young guys, and leaving the pie in the sky hope for the people that start the so called rumors

I truly don't see Lebron playing for the Lakers.

However, if he did, it wouldn't be an older superteam. Lebron would be coming as an FA. So the Lakers wouldn't have to give up any of the young guys. Especially if they can find a way to unload the Deng and Mozgov contracts.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly don't see Lebron playing for the Lakers.

However, if he did, it wouldn't be an older superteam. Lebron would be coming as an FA. So the Lakers wouldn't have to give up any of the young guys. Especially if they can find a way to unload the Deng and Mozgov contracts.

Maybe the Clippers for a couple years?
More ready to win now.
Banana boat parts there.
I also read West was hired as a weapon to recruit him.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Clippers for a couple years?
More ready to win now.
Banana boat parts there.
I also read West was hired as a weapon to recruit him.

Lebron should avoid them like the plague. The Clippers Curse guarantees that he'll have his first major injury.