• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone needs to chill out on the Hayward's bashing. He has a legitimately difficult and career altering decision to make. He should absolutely take his time. It is okay if he doesn't make his decision today. We will all still be here to talk about it whenever he does.

The leak ended all of that IMO, assuming it really happened.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone needs to chill out on the Hayward's bashing. He has a legitimately difficult and career altering decision to make. He should absolutely take his time. It is okay if he doesn't make his decision today. We will all still be here to talk about it whenever he does.
Fine if the decision wasn't made. But if it was, and he just wasn't comfortable with the way it came out, it's stupid to make everyone wait.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything I'm reading says the decision is made but the official announcement is being delayed. The Utah folks have not been officially informed for some unknown reason. Maybe they've shut off their phones during 4th of July lunch or something.

Danny has some mad scrambling to do to open up the money.

If you see a bunch of Celtic transactions involving Olynyk, Jerebko, Rozier, Green and a couple of others, you won't need any announcement. Supposedly he has two or three minor trades involving several player and a major trade involving Crowder and Bradley.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything I'm reading says the decision is made but the official announcement is being delayed. The Utah folks have not been officially informed for some unknown reason. Maybe they've shut off their phones during 4th of July lunch or something.

Danny has some mad scrambling to do to open up the money.

If you see a bunch of Celtic transactions involving Olynyk, Jerebko, Rozier, Green and a couple of others, you won't need any announcement. Supposedly he has two or three minor trades involving several player and a major trade involving Crowder and Bradley.
He doesn't need to do anything like that for Hayward to agree to sign.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,254.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's an athlete and lives under close scrutiny. You're right, though.....this is a huge decision and has been handled horribly so far. He's open to any criticism he receives for how this goes down.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine if the decision wasn't made. But if it was, and he just wasn't comfortable with the way it came out, it's stupid to make everyone wait.

I agree.

And he has absolutely zero incentive to delay the announcement if the decision is made. Which indicates to me that it isn't. He may be leaning Boston, or it could be total BS. But, you guys are all acting like you know what is going on in Hayward's mind right now. You don't.

Until I see a report from a reputable source, I take all reports with a grain of salt. I don't know what led to the initial reports that Hayward was going Boston, but people all want to jump to the conclusion that it is Hayward's fault. He might have had nothing to do with it.

The truth will come out in time.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,254.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not waiting anymore.....later all. I'll check in later. Have a great day.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, why is everybody putting so much stock in a report from Chris Haynes?

Typical internet reaction. Everyone assumes they know exactly what is going on when there is very little factual information available.

If it comes out later that Hayward somehow announced the decision and went back on it, then I will be first in line to blast him. Right now though, I have seen zero definitive proof that he has done anything wrong. Even the Celtics were saying they had not heard anything official.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, why is everybody putting so much stock in a report from Chris Haynes?

Typical internet reaction. Everyone assumes they know exactly what is going on when there is very little factual information available.

If it comes out later that Hayward somehow announced the decision and went back on it, then I will be first in line to blast him. Right now though, I have seen zero definitive proof that he has done anything wrong. Even the Celtics were saying they had not heard anything official.
I think everyone is just antsy. Especially thoop fans of teams involved. I'm personally not blasting the guy that bad, I'm just ready to hear something.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me but would stop being rational & let me talk shit about the Lakers? Thank you.:yo:
My bad.

As you were...lol

unroll.gif

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Fourth of July.