• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

WahooSam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First baseball season living in Detroit... been watching a lot of Tigers baseball, including this entire M's series in Seattle.

Why in god's name hasn't K-Rod been released yet? ERA climbing back over 7. It's hilarious... this guy is a f'ing gas can.

He had a nice career, but good golly... Time to hang em up buddy.

Despite DD spending dozens of draft picks on RPs, the Tigers have nothing ML ready in their system They've tried everybody in Triple A already and they've all sucked.

It's still stupid as fuck that they haven't cut him, but I imagine that is the reasoning behind not doing so.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite DD spending dozens of draft picks on RPs, the Tigers have nothing ML ready in their system They've tried everybody in Triple A already and they've all sucked.

It's still stupid as fuck that they haven't cut him, but I imagine that is the reasoning behind not doing so.

Yeah, I know there's nobody else... I didn't know they had tried so many AAA guys. I figured there was a reason.

After giving up that slam to Cano tonight, he looked like he was on the verge of getting emotional. Two pitches later, Cruz just barely missed one too. I think this may have finally done him in for good. It's basically impossible to justify trotting him out there anymore.

If I was the guy, I'd just consider retiring and walking away with some dignity. It has to be on his mind now.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a top 5 pitcher last year, hard to say he's mid rotation at best. If he can regain that form, and he showed some promise last night, he'd be worth his contravt, and would be easily trade able in the offseason/ at next year's deadline. I don't think it would be wise to sell low now.

If they could pull off my (unlikely) idea concerning JV during this off season...that would be fine.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bleak times in ohio.
Worse part is. Jimbo khaki pants schools little urban. Indians extend 1948 to another year. Brown's are the browns... CAVS luck the shoes of the warriors. Lions are much improved. Stafford is on the corner. Ready to turn it. Michigan football is back to national dominance...tigers working on getting brad fired. It's hard. But must get done

Photo of Doug just prior to this post

COU2B62U8AAxPb_.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tigers are losers of 6 in row & are currently in the ALc basement. Does anyone know the exactly when Detroit will win the division?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sofa king true.

I wonder how Dougy Doug felt when the Tigers woke up in the ALc basement this morning.

He'll say the Tigers have everyone else in the division right where they want them. And then he'll ramble on & on & on about 1948.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bleak times in ohio.
Worse part is. Jimbo khaki pants schools little urban. Indians extend 1948 to another year. Brown's are the browns... CAVS luck the shoes of the warriors. Lions are much improved. Stafford is on the corner. Ready to turn it. Michigan football is back to national dominance...tigers working on getting brad fired. It's hard. But must get done

Indians went to the World Series last year and currently lead the division with the 2nd most wins in the AL.
Cavs just went to their third finals in as many years.
The Browns had the best draft in the history of the NFL.
tOSU has been to 2 out of three CFP, won one, and has beaten those fags up north in 14 of the last 16, including five straight.

Bleak times, indeed. . .

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bleak times in ohio.

imagesL5DCI3D5.jpg

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tigers are losers of 6 in row & are currently in the ALc basement

Not only are they in the ALc basement, they're only a game and a half away from the AL basement. Oakland has the only worse record, just like the 2015 season.

Yep. Tigers back to being the shitshow doormat of the AL Central, just like they've historically been. If they don't climb out of the basement, they'll have more 5th place finishes in the ALc than any other team. That lucky four year run is ovah, @dougplayer, I hope you enjoyed it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only are they in the ALc basement, they're only a game and a half away from the AL basement. Oakland has the only worse record, just like the 2015 season.

Yep. Tigers back to being the shitshow doormat of the AL Central, just like they historically been. If they don't climb out of the basement, they'll have more 5th place finishes in the ALc than any other team.

doug's so batshit crazy he'll try to spin the Tigers current problems into something positive.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. Tigers back to being the shitshow doormat of the AL Central, just like they've historically been. If they don't climb out of the basement, they'll have more 5th place finishes in the ALc than any other team. That lucky four year run is ovah, @dougplayer, I hope you enjoyed it.
No way is that true, right?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll say the Tigers have everyone else in the division right where they want them. And then he'll ramble on & on & on about 1948.

You're right and iffy will come on and tell how smart he is ... iffy/doug should stay off the computer and just talk to his self.

From a real Tiger fan (me) and my opinion only;

Cleveland Indians appear to be on course for another division title

Kansas City Royals appear to have gotten their act together and may be the only team who is a threat to Cleveland.

Minnesota Twins had a hell of a 1st 1/3 of a season and may be a threat in the near future.

Chicago White Sox have made some aggressive moves within their team and appear to be a major threat in a year or two.

Detroit Tigers have under performed in every aspect of the game this season. They will regain a tie for first place the day after the World Series ends (I hope I am wrong ... still a fan).

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug...how do YOU hide the shame of the Pistons and Red Wings?

How do you hide the SHAME of the end of the UM football season?
Lost to Iowa
Lost to OSU
Lost to Florida

MAN....that had to hurt, huh doug? Jumping Jimmy let you down BIG Time. Harbaugh folded like wet cardboard when the pressure came. He couldn't cut it at crunch time. NO HEART. No way of spinning it doug....UM failed.
Hipo. Crit

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy forgot about his new screen name. Peopleschicken?? Iffy. You haven't posted under that name in awhile.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug.....why are you here? And why don't you get on Voltaire's case about him calling me and you the same person? That's odd.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voltaire....if you are afraid to post on the Detroit Tiger page....don't be. I goofed and brought this doug crap over there on one post. My apologies. I won't do that again.

If you want to post your views on Ausmus and possible Detroit trades on that thread, please do. I won't promise to agree with you....but I'll hear you out and comment as politely as I can.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians went to the World Series last year and currently lead the division with the 2nd most wins in the AL.
Cavs just went to their third finals in as many years.
The Browns had the best draft in the history of the NFL.
tOSU has been to 2 out of three CFP, won one, and has beaten those fags up north in 14 of the last 16, including five straight.

Bleak times, indeed. . .
How did that work out for you in world series???

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did that work out for you in world series???

How did sitting home work for YOUR team doug?

Sort of like watching the Wolverines getting beat by OSU every year?