• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slinky..thay last post of yours puts you on same level as iffy..dumb. just a c hair above wamu.
It must be a Ohio thing. To get owned by a michigan person

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I notice you aren't talking about the Detroit Tigers, doug. Why is that? Did you fuck up on your prediction - again?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooooo.answer to. Joe did that work out for you......a big shit sandwich. Iffy smiling as he eats it. Soooooo. Answer is. 1948
BAWWWWWHHHAAAAA

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug can't face reality. He can't face the present day situation. Tigers are second worst team in the AL. (And doug predicted a pennant for them) LOL

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BYE doug.........look at today's standings! hahahahahahahaha

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I check this thread sporadically, at best. However, I know that whenever I do, I'll find Doug making a fool of himself and getting laughed at.

Some things never change...

30-40 years from now, we'll have flying cars and President Bieber... but Doug will still be in this thread trying to convince himself that the Tigers are going to win the Central. lol

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After supposedly being told by manager Ed Lopat about the Yankees' success being attributable to the dimensions of Yankee Stadium, Finley built the "K.C. Pennant Porch" in right field, which brought the right field fence in Kansas City Municipal Stadium to match Yankee Stadium's dimensions exactly, just 296 feet from home plate. However, a rule passed in 1958 held that no (new or renovated) major-league fence could be closer than 325 feet, so league officials forced Finley to move the fences back after two exhibition games. The A's owner then ordered a white line to be painted on the field at the original "Pennant Porch" distance, and told the public address announcer to announce "That would have been a home run in Yankee Stadium" whenever a fly ball was hit past that line but short of the fence. The practice was quickly abandoned after it turned out that the announcer was calling more "would-be" home runs for the opposition than the A's

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I check this thread sporadically, at best. However, I know that whenever I do, I'll find Doug making a fool of himself and getting laughed at.

Some things never change...

30-40 years from now, we'll have flying cars and President Bieber... but Doug will still be in this thread trying to convince himself that the Tigers are going to win the Central. lol

Bieber is Canadian and after Obama we may never elect another wimp. However MGK could fit the bill!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bauer...getting one broke off in him tonight.
Bauer is Indians Sanchez
BAWWWWWWHAAASA

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bieber is Canadian and after Obama we may never elect another wimp. However MGK could fit the bill!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

I think you took the Bieber line a bit too literally/seriously. lol

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
June 23. .be scared
Esp with Indians getting blown out. Bauer being bauer

You'd make an intriguing case study for mental health doctors. I started posting/observing the baseball boards here back in 2015, and you've made a variation of this post hundreds of times... surely you have. In my time here, nothing you've said about the Tigers has come true. You are constantly berated for your stupidity, the evidence to the contrary is right before your eyes... the team will soon be in sell mode... Yet, your delusions are just THAT strong, it overcomes all of that. It's intriguing, and you could argue it is sheer insanity.

I'm really not even trying to insult you, I have no stake in this matter... as I don't post here much. Quite frankly, it's just astonishing to see. It's so consistent... NOTHING is as consistent as coming here to see you spewing the same nonsense. The sun will rise... Doug will spew.

What is like to be you, Doug? I find you so fascinating. I'd love to spend a day in your shoes, or be a fly on the wall of your apartment, your mother's basement... or wherever it is you reside.

What's even more amazing is these other posters here, who actually believe they can talk sense into your delusional mind. Aren't they something? It must be exhausting dealing with a deluded nitwit such as yourself. It must be exhausting to be that deluded nitwit... so sure that you're correct all the time. Is life tough for you, Douggie?

Do you know what's also amazing? One day, (surely... years from now) the Tigers will win the Central again... and you will actually attempt to claim that you correctly predicted it. You will ACTUALLY believe you got it right. lol... That would be like being a weatherman, who says it will rain everyday. He gets it wrong for 20 days straight, and then the one day it finally rains, he jumps up and down exclaiming "I told you so!"...

Oh, Douglas... what are we going to do with you?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd make an intriguing case study for mental health doctors. I started posting/observing the baseball boards here back in 2015, and you've made a variation of this post hundreds of times... surely you have. In my time here, nothing you've said about the Tigers has come true. You are constantly berated for your stupidity, the evidence to the contrary is right before your eyes... the team will soon be in sell mode... Yet, your delusions are just THAT strong, it overcomes all of that. It's intriguing, and you could argue it is sheer insanity.

I'm really not even trying to insult you, I have no stake in this matter... as I don't post here much. Quite frankly, it's just astonishing to see. It's so consistent... NOTHING is as consistent as coming here to see you spewing the same nonsense. The sun will rise... Doug will spew.

What is like to be you, Doug? I find you so fascinating. I'd love to spend a day in your shoes, or be a fly on the wall of your apartment, your mother's basement... or wherever it is you reside.

What's even more amazing is these other posters here, who actually believe they can talk sense into your delusional mind. Aren't they something? It must be exhausting dealing with a deluded nitwit such as yourself. It must be exhausting to be that deluded nitwit... so sure that you're correct all the time. Is life tough for you, Douggie?

Do you know what's also amazing? One day, (surely... years from now) the Tigers will win the Central again... and you will actually attempt to claim that you correctly predicted it. You will ACTUALLY believe you got it right. lol... That would be like being a weatherman, who says it will rain everyday. He gets it wrong for 20 days straight, and then the one day it finally rains, he jumps up and down exclaiming "I told you so!"...

So. You are a quitter. And you quit early. June 23. Sad. Go wipe your viggy

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich
You and iffy sounds like you could be butt buddies

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What publishing house are you going with?

So. Many. Words.