• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with these dudes today? Even if you're scared, why would you give him that mental edge when you know there's a strong possibility you will play them?
I'm guessing their teammates won't be too happy.

You know Embiid wouldn't if he were there.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm trying to give these guys the benefit of the doubt because of a slight language barrier.

But, Derozan kissed Lebron's ring after the Cavs snuffed them out last year.

LeBron told DeMar

20te.gif

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm trying to give these guys the benefit of the doubt because of a slight language barrier.

But, Derozan kissed Lebron's ring after the Cavs snuffed them out last year.
Suckas!

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just chill-axin' in Rancho Mission Viejo......ate and feel a nap coming on.
Sounds like you got da itis :dhd:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at least in this case you could make the argument that he actually has to guard/be guarded by LBJ. But I don't know why in the h-e double hockey sticks a PG would be scared - or would be admitting it publically.
Did you notice you and I had a 3 page long argument * you won again Goddamn you * and nobody got triggered?

This is one of the many reasons why I dig you.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bolts, @LAD ...

Now that Stephon Clark's autopsy results have been made public, what are you hearing about more protests in the area?

I was okay with it the first time and thought the Kings response to the situation was outstanding.

But, it's time to stop.

Now that we know they shot that kid in the back 7 times and in the thigh while falling, or on the ground, I suspect it's gonna get worse.

Everyone knows I am pro police.

But, even if he was the one damaging property, this was a bad shooting.

There are very few scenarios that justify shooting someone in the back. Breaking Windows or standing in your own backyard holding a cellphone isn't one of them.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you notice you and I had a 3 page long argument * you won again Goddamn you * and nobody got triggered?

This is one of the many reasons why I dig you.

We need you 2 to engage in hot lesbian sex......I'll volunteer to record it.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need you 2 to engage in hot lesbian sex......I'll volunteer to record it.
You know All day don't roll like that.

...and unless you were present in the skyloft suite at the MGM Las Vegas New Year's Eve 2005, neither do I.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bolts, @LAD ...

Now that Stephon Clark's autopsy results have been made public, what are you hearing about more protests in the area?

I was okay with it the first time and thought the Kings response to the situation was outstanding.

But, it's time to stop.

Now that we know they shot that kid in the back 7 times and in the thigh while falling, or on the ground, I suspect it's gonna get worse.

Everyone knows I am pro police.

But, even if he was the one damaging property, this was a bad shooting.

There are very few scenarios that justify shooting someone in the back. Breaking Windows or standing in your own backyard holding a cellphone isn't one of them.
I would like to hope the protesters understand that another protest at G1 would just sour people on them even more and the Kings have upped security to improve the safety and hopefully let all fans who wanna see a game get in.
As far as the autopsy, that's really sketchy for the cops to shoot him that many times. I understand that maybe they didn't know what he had in his hand and if he wasn't listening they wanted to stop Clark from possibly attacking, but that's still too much. I've always thought to just shoot somebody in the leg or arm to get them down and hurt, it doesn't always have to be shoot to kill(unless the person you're shooting is armed and trying to or already has taken out others). Breaking windows is a stupid thing to do, but it's not something you should die for.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should probably root for the Magic to beat the Bulls, gets the Kings closer to a top 5 pick even if the Bulls would be tied with the Kings.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to hope the protesters understand that another protest at G1 would just sour people on them even more and the Kings have upped security to improve the safety and hopefully let all fans who wanna see a game get in.
As far as the autopsy, that's really sketchy for the cops to shoot him that many times. I understand that maybe they didn't know what he had in his hand and if he wasn't listening they wanted to stop Clark from possibly attacking, but that's still too much. I've always thought to just shoot somebody in the leg or arm to get them down and hurt, it doesn't always have to be shoot to kill(unless the person you're shooting is armed and trying to or already has taken out others). Breaking windows is a stupid thing to do, but it's not something you should die for.
Yeah, my issue is, he was shot in the back.

So, it kinda blows hella holes in their story that he was coming towards them with his arms extended.

As far as the arena goes, Vivek actually set up a College fund for this guys kids....and people are still trying to fuck up his business?

Nah.

I'm not with that.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, my issue is, he was shot in the back.

So, it kinda blows hella holes in their story that he was coming towards them with his arms extended.

As far as the arena goes, Vivek actually set up a College fund for this guys kids....and people are still trying to fuck up his business?

Nah.

I'm not with that.
I think Vivek set that up after the last protest, maybe I'm wrong. Either way they got their point across and the owner supported them so they should be done with Kings games.