• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THAT'S whats needed around here...

another LeClown year...

these boards were nearly unbearable the last time that happened...

Father Time was quoted as saying those people better get their jollies while they can. It’s almost over.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG @LAD

She is going to be a heartbreaker. She's adorable.

Growing up fast. Remember when you were pregnant with her on FN.....I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After giving this more thought, I came up with another reason KD is the front runner IMO. LBJ is only averaging 1 more point that KD, and you're correct regarding KD's team mates. On the other hand, if KD is able to perform neck n neck with LBJ while playing with a 2x MVP & 4 AS, that should speak volumes in itself. What if KD didn't have those team mates, odds are his numbers would be better? Have to give him credit for being so efficient while playing with two of the best shooters the game has possibly seen - and acknowledge he probably could be doing more if he needed to.

Harden is the MVP IMO because nobody expected Houston to be as good as they have been.

And he and CP have fit in together pretty seamlessly.

Reactions: LAD

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden is the MVP IMO because nobody expected Houston to be as good as they have been.

And he and CP have fit in together pretty seamlessly.

But, Harden was the same player last year and they were also very good.

CP3 makes them elite. He is the difference. I am sure Harden will win this year, but he has not had a better season than LeBron and LeBron may fall out of the top 3 again. Ridiculous.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, Harden was the same player last year and they were also very good.

CP3 makes them elite. He is the difference. I am sure Harden will win this year, but he has not had a better season than LeBron and LeBron may fall out of the top 3 again. Ridiculous.

I think it should go to Harden or James.

Houston is going to win a lot more games and it usually goes to a player on an elite team.

James isn't on a stacked Cavs squad.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry that I don't have the time you do to spend here...I have real life things that demand the most from me :dhd:

Sounds like you need to get your priorities straight young lady. lol

Last edited:

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jeff's Place in Perris has an excellent sandwich.....I had the club but I'm sure they are all good. One of the best ones I've had in a while.

If you're ever in the area......check it out. I'm headed there again today or Sunday.

Prices are reasonable and the food is top quality. Little surprised by the Asian lady behind the counter, she wasn't what I expected but it was a pleasant experience.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff's Place in Perris has an excellent sandwich.....I had the club but I'm sure they are all good. One of the best ones I've had in a while.

If you're ever in the area......check it out. I'm headed there again today or Sunday.

Prices are reasonable and the food is top quality. Little surprised by the Asian lady behind the counter, she wasn't what I expected but it was a pleasant experience.

Hmm, one of my favorite collectives is in Perris. May have to check them out next time I go.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't eat breakfast, just lunch and dinner.....maybe a few snacks during the day.
If you are going to constantly go off topic, the least you could do is talk about something important like.....

avengers-infinity-war-captain-america-black-panther-black-widow-bucky.jpg

:nod:

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptors at 12-1 to win the Championship is a good play right now.

I have a feeling that the Warriors are not going to get past the Rockets with their injuries. Curry is a small player. Injuries piling up to a small player like him is problematic.

Raptors are coming out of the east and I can promise you that. Cavs are not that good this year and the Celtics are hurt.

Raptors are a nightmare matchup for the Rockets.