• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody catch the Shaq & Kobe special before the AS Events? It was fantastic. Both were as open and truthful about everything that happened as I ever saw them. Three things stood out to me the most:

1) Shaq straight up admitted what most already knew and suspected; he was lazy in LA because he knew Kobe be there to do all the work. That's what started the wedge. Kobe wanted both of them to work all the time, Shaq didn't want to work, Kobe didn't like it. And later on in the show, Shaq admits he should have been better and apologized to Kobe.

2) Kobe taking blame for the loss to the Pistons for not getting more guys (Payton, Malone, etc) involved. Said the way Detroit defended them, it limited touches Shaq would get and made it more perimeter based but he (Kobe) tried to do too much.

3) Their beef was real, but not nearly as long as everyone thought. It was basically done after a year or so and they mostly just kept it up for entertainment purposes

I don't see any reairs listed but if you can find it online, definitely go check it out

FUCK!! Would have loved to see that. Didn't get home in time.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What time? Not seeing it.

8 PM Local time. Should be under "Players Only Monthly"

At least that's what I'm seeing on my guide

There's 2 of them showing back to back. The first one is Isiah and Magic and the 2nd one is Shaq and Kobe

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 PM Local time. Should be under "Players Only Monthly"

At least that's what I'm seeing on my guide

There's 2 of them showing back to back. The first one is Isiah and Magic and the 2nd one is Shaq and Kobe

Found it. Thanks!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure if I like this idea or not. It seems like a bit of an overreaction to the balance of power between the East and the West.

The balance is never perfectly even. The problem is that the balance of power has rarely been as lopsided as it is now and folks are acting like it will always be like this. The pendulum will swing back, it just may take longer this time.

I can understand the argument for both sides of the issue though. It'll be interesting to see if that happens.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if I like this idea or not. It seems like a bit of an overreaction to the balance of power between the East and the West.

The balance is never perfectly even. The problem is that the balance of power has rarely been as lopsided as it is now and folks are acting like it will always be like this. The pendulum will swing back, it just may take longer this time.

I can understand the argument for both sides of the issue though. It'll be interesting to see if that happens.

I agree. 5 years ago would have been different but conferences are pretty even excluding the Warriors

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao @ Hornacek laying hands on Noah first.

Can you imagine if it were the other way around?

* See Sprewell

Noah was banished from the Knicks after an altercation with coach Jeff Hornacek during a practice last month. The disagreement stemmed from Noah’s lack of playing time, and it turned physical the day after he logged only five minutes against the Warriors. While no punches were thrown, the Daily News learned that Hornacek was the first to shove Noah before they had to be separated.

– via New York Daily News

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao @ Hornacek laying hands on Noah first.

Can you imagine if it were the other way around?

* See Sprewell

Noah was banished from the Knicks after an altercation with coach Jeff Hornacek during a practice last month. The disagreement stemmed from Noah’s lack of playing time, and it turned physical the day after he logged only five minutes against the Warriors. While no punches were thrown, the Daily News learned that Hornacek was the first to shove Noah before they had to be separated.

– via New York Daily News

Yeah Noah should have punched him.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless they're gonna take the top 16 teams overall(not just top 8 in each conference), there is no reason for this.

And if they do this then the current schedule would have to change.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More cross conference games? Or changing the dates of the schedule?

More cross conference games. Can't have East teams playing only 30 games against the West or vice versa. Just won't be fair